Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats a better way to say this for a cover letter?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whats a better way to say this for a cover letter?

    What is a better more professional way to say; I work excellently in working with, for, and dealing with people?

    Thanks!

  • #2
    I'm good with people?

    Or

    I like spaghetti

    whichever fits
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

    "You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

    Comment


    • #3
      Well I mean there must be a "cleaner" way to say it. Im just lost for words. This is actually for a friend.

      Comment


      • #4
        Somewhere along the lines of..."I didn't write this myself" should be just fine







        Futurelaw

        Comment


        • #5
          ^ Irrelevant. hahaha

          Comment


          • #6
            There's a whole bunch of cover letter templates...copy and paste....lol.



            Just dont forget the works cited at the bottom..
            'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

            Comment


            • #7
              "Excellent customer service skills"

              That is in most of our job descriptions at my work, so it makes sense to put it in you cover letter.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U



              http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

              Comment


              • #8
                I excell at working and helping others
                Today's Quote:

                "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                Albert Einstein

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am people-oriented.
                  Sky above me, Earth below me.... FIRE inside me



                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock. -Squirrel

                  so you feel like confucious just jumped out of your stale dessert and bestowed infinite wisdom upon you and your grease-filled tummy. - Evan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    or simply.............Plays well with others
                    Today's Quote:

                    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                      or simply.............Plays well with others



                      Mdrdep, I seriously wanted to add that..
                      Sky above me, Earth below me.... FIRE inside me



                      Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock. -Squirrel

                      so you feel like confucious just jumped out of your stale dessert and bestowed infinite wisdom upon you and your grease-filled tummy. - Evan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ChiCity View Post
                        "Excellent customer service skills"

                        That is in most of our job descriptions at my work, so it makes sense to put it in you cover letter.
                        Unless ya' a grave digger.....

                        I say "will blow anybody, fer a buck".......
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank




                        Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                          Unless ya' a grave digger.....

                          I say "will blow anybody, fer a buck".......
                          CORRECTION: 4 bits will do.....
                          Originally posted by mookster
                          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          Originally posted by CityCopDC
                          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank




                          Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Quinn58 View Post
                            What is a better more professional way to say; I work excellently in working with, for, and dealing with people?

                            Thanks!
                            For what job are you applying?

                            And did they publish a job description? If they did taylor your statement to fit the job description.
                            ...hunter of the shadows is rising...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              "I'm a people whisperer".

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5903 users online. 320 members and 5583 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X