300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrickCop View Post

Holy crap... that is sooo awesome.... Put tears in my eyes. What nights are hold em' nights?? I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyCop View Post
      The [right side of] the garage is my man cave. The wife unit allows me to keep my '01 Mustang in my man cave...although my '01 Mustang was recently booted [for two weeks] from my man cave in order to accommodate a ridiculous amount of items [junk] for a Girl Scout garage sale [which never happened]. Pictured below is me in my man cave.

Dude, you suck. I saw your bio. I LOVE being da Police, but I LOVE aviation more. I would so love to be an airline pilot, and would if the market was stable. Just can't take that chance.. Can I touch you in a non-gayish way??

Comment

My man cave??? I live in a two bedroom apartment, can't do much...

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post
          Does the wife count?

No, but the Mistress does
          Religion is flawed, because man is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
            ...I would so love to be an airline pilot, and would if the market was stable. Just can't take that chance...
            You hit the nail on the head. I'm pretty junior at Delta (12% from the bottom with the merger of the Delta and Northwest pilot seniority lists). Not too stable of a position to be in. Anyway, imho Law Enforcement Aviation would be the bomb. I looked into it (at other agencies) briefly when I was a Police Officer with Cincinnati...but it sure seems to be tough to get into. Ever think of going that route? Seems like it would be more stable than the airlines.
            "Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

I would love to, but probably more in a position of a Tactical Flight Officer. When our county had one, it was a joint program shared by four cities within the county. They split the bill by usage. I worked at the S.O. when I started L.E. in 2002. To my surprise, only a very few were interested in being a TFO, so I put in and got it. I went through TFO school and got to ride. We had an OH-6, and I probably got about 10 total missions in. The two pilots are both retired master aviators from the Army. It was sooo awesome. That's when I fell in love with aviation.. The only way to really get in as a pilot within a department is to do some time with the department and have some decent flying hours in. I know flying isn't cheap in the civilian world, so a T.F.O. is the only thing in my future... Have you thought about medical transport? One of the helicopter's pilot resigned and went to PHI, flying an EC-145 for transports... Once again, you suck dude!!! Man, I would do anything to ride jumpseat on a flight Minus touch you inappropriately...sicko
              Last edited by iamacop; 10-28-2009, 11:17 PM.

Comment

I'm lucky to get room in the closet to hang up my clothes my house is so friggin cramped.

For a man cave I hoof it down 3 doors to my dad's place. My wife don't like to come down there anyways, smells like cigars and cheap booze

My sisters (bless them) bought him a big screen HDTv (he has macular degeneration) and surround sound (he's losing his hearing). We sit in the den and watch sports, drink, and smoke cigars. His den is 18x16 and includes a fireplace and bar
                Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 06:20 AM.
                  Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4145 users online. 251 members and 3894 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X