300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I can't stand the word "man-cave."
    Honestly, it sounds a little homoerotic to me.
    "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Now thats what every man needs in the cave.
      It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by DACP View Post

Now thats what every man needs in the cave.
        Not me, I have no desire to writhe on a brass pole.
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Nice cave Brick!...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
            Nice cave Brick!...
            +1 He wins since he posted pictures

Comment

My whole place is my man cave
              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by Guams View Post
                I haven't got one yet... but when the wife and I buy a house, I'm going to have one. I might have to use the whole basement...
                HAHA I like where your heads at!
                "Inside me is something that is too stupid to quit. I don't know where it comes from or why it is, but it is there and always has been."

Comment

Originally posted by Steve354
                  My man cave use to look like.
                  used to? Did the wife get to it?

I see you are a BIG fan of macks

Comment

I call a party at Brick's!!!
                    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                      I shall bring the non-alcoholic beverages

(i'm so f***in lame )

Comment

I'd love to have a get together- beer, poker, war stories, busting balls...it would be a blast.
                        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Yes I have one. It is a room that is approximately 600 square feet. I have a large sectional sofa that has 4 recliners built into it. I have a 60 inch TV in there with surround sound. I have my own refrigerator and oven back there. I decorated with posters from my MMA and Mauy Thai fights. On the back wall I have items I collected from differnet countries.

I have friends over and we watch the football games and MMA fights when I am in town. Next time I am down south I will take some pictures and upload them here.
                          Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

The [right side of] the garage is my man cave. The wife unit allows me to keep my '01 Mustang in my man cave...although my '01 Mustang was recently booted [for two weeks] from my man cave in order to accommodate a ridiculous amount of items [junk] for a Girl Scout garage sale [which never happened]. Pictured below is me in my man cave.

CincyCop
                            Former Cincinnati Police
                            Last edited by CincyCop; 10-27-2009, 11:48 PM. Reason: Spelling correction.
                            "Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

Our den is now the Flight Deck Lounge. Full bar, darts, guitars, a humidor, and a bookcase with a whole variety of books, albeit none of them leatherbound. Everything but dark wood paneling and a guy who wears a monocle and reminisces about his adventures on safari.
                              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                                His place is pretty slick!!!

"Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5327 users online. 306 members and 5021 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X