300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women with Mustaches

Found an interesting site of women with mustaches, beards, goatees.

http://www.womenwithmustaches.com/
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Im not sure, but I would not want to date a woman with more hair on her face than me.

Comment

Yea, Im growing a mustache right now. I started growing it last week. It's going to look nice on me I believe. Ill just have to see!

Comment

Yeah, I think I will look more manly with a mustache. More macho!

Comment

Tis funny. The duel asian moustaches are both men in drag. Note the adams apple.
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Unholy god!

Comment

I thought the one with the unibrow was funny as heck!

Comment

I like my man (if I had one) to have a little stubble on him. A ruggedly handsome look....Oh I just got an *idea* for my next story.
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

there's wild rice straight outta northern minnesota and chicken being made right now. now i'm no longer hungry. that site is gross!

Comment

Ya gotta wonder about men who go around purposely looking for and at pictures of unattractive women.
                    Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                    Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                    A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Originally posted by rubyrose View Post
                      Ya gotta wonder about men who go around purposely looking for and at pictures of unattractive women.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132588

Comment

I just throw up after viewing that.
                        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                        Not Yet Visited: 16
                        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

maybe what they say causes hairy kuckles for us causes hairy lips for women . Unibrows are the ultimate no-no. How can these chicks look in the mirror and not notice the mustache!
                          "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

I got to thinking about the context of this post and have concluded that, yes harry women like shown are not too appealing. But to say that facial hair is totally out, no way will I have it, I don't care if they pluck or wax it's just never going to happen is a naive misconception about say 6 out of ten women that do have to pluck or wax. I've had the Michelangelo marble alabaster complexions with nary a patch a peach fuzz and compared to the sexuality of the sultry Euro Brunette that may have to pluck or wax they do not compare in bed. The increase in testosterone which usually causes the hormonal anomaly most always turns into the best partner you could have, you'd better have the stamina, you better have the testosterone to keep up and bring a couple cloths pins for your ears, you'll need em...

Comment

Originally posted by StainlessSteve View Post
                              I got to thinking about the context of this post and have concluded that, yes harry women like shown are not too appealing. But to say that facial hair is totally out, no way will I have it, I don't care if they pluck or wax it's just never going to happen is a naive misconception about say 6 out of ten women that do have to pluck or wax. I've had the Michelangelo marble alabaster complexions with nary a patch a peach fuzz and compared to the sexuality of the sultry Euro Brunette that may have to pluck or wax they do not compare in bed. The increase in testosterone which usually causes the hormonal anomaly most always turns into the best partner you could have, you'd better have the stamina, you better have the testosterone to keep up and bring a couple cloths pins for your ears, you'll need em...
                              Yea, it's nice for a woman to have a lil' testosterone, but a full blown out beard or goat tee on a woman is more than vastly unattractive. I am by no means setting a certain particular standard needed by women, however; personal hygeine and particular facial hair on a woman is exceptionally different than a woman having a high level of testosterone. A woman can have a high level of testosterone and still perceive herself as a beautiful woman without facial hair. The same goes for men. Men should be well groomed from head to toe.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4086 users online. 224 members and 3862 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X