X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Films This Crap???

Not for those with queasy stomachs.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rMJ...e=related:eek:

Might want to add a description of the video so people know what the video is about. I can imagine a lot of people do not want to see that on here.
    "Inside me is something that is too stupid to quit. I don't know where it comes from or why it is, but it is there and always has been."

Comment

It's a big zit bein' popped :S
      "Every morning you are handed 24 golden hours. They are one of the few things in this world that you get free of charge. If you had all the money in the world, you couldn't buy an extra hour. What will you do with this priceless treasure? Remember, you must use it, as it is given only once. Once wasted you cannot get it back." -Anonymous

Comment

that isn't just a zit. it's an abscess. i had one lanced about 3 years ago on the left side of my lower back. the scar left from it is similar to that of a brown recluse spider bite, or a bullet hole. the pain was something else even though i was loaded on 2 pills of oxy. all the doctor told me is that the pills won't suppress all of the pain. she wasn't lying! then came the injections around the base of the abscess. there were 4 around the base and then topped it off directly on top of it. the liquid felt like fire! in the ER, i was screaming like a pansy. some other doctors had to come in and tell me to calm down. i was beginning to freak out the other patients. a couple of phoenix police officers came in to see what was going on. i think they were grossed out by the puss coming from my back. they didn't say anything.

in all honesty, i'd rather be kicked in the balls than to go through with that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Syncrosonix View Post

in all honesty, i'd rather be kicked in the balls than to go through with that again.
          I'm with you on that.
          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

I'm with you on that.
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Where do thy come from?
              "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Nasty, was that his girl cutting that? I didnt watch the whole thing. She has issues also.......

Comment

Doesn't get much better than home surgery with not PPE. If your into this kind of thing check out www.popthatzit.com
                  War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

Originally posted by lpstopper View Post
                    Where do thy come from?
                    the one i had was the result of an ingrown hair pimple that i had popped. it became infected while i was in cdl school. sitting in the driver's seat that had countless others before me is what had done it. the zit came back with a raging vengeance. when i had it lanced, it had gotten to the circumference of a golf ball, and blood was visible just underneath the skin. however, it wasn't erupting through the skin. it was expanding, making it even bigger, and more gnarly. it eventually got the the point where i couldn't even sit without disturbing it.

Comment

Might want to add a description of the video so people know what the video is about. I can imagine a lot of people do not want to see that on here.
                      lol I read the title of the youtube page and clicked the X to get the hell outta there ASAP

Futurelaw

Comment

in all honesty, i'd rather be kicked in the balls than to go through with that again.[/COLOR]
                        Agreed 100 percent!!!!!!!!!
                        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

This is hardly the worst stuff on the net.....I saw Jackass 2 ..... that movie really raises the question of "WHY THE HECK WOULD ANYONE FILM THAT??"
                          'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

In all honesty whats worse, the people that video this?
                            Or us for watching it, then discussing it? LMAO

Jackass 2 was sick-but hilarious.
                            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

lol....all I have to say about it being hilarious is the horse part.....I nearly freaking puked after seeing that.

If I hadnt gone to the film with friends, I would have walked out because I was just so disgusted....lol. (But then again, if I wasnt invited to go with friends, I wouldnt have gone at all). Jackass one was actually stupid funny, number two was just disgusting....
                              'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6574 users online. 363 members and 6211 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X