Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone or Blackberry?

Hi,

Which do you guys/gals think is better? Why? Have you owned both? I'm not talking about plans, services, costs, etc. just the actual phones. Any and all input would be helpful in making decision.

Thanks in advance!
    iPhone
    61.82%
    Blackberry
    29.09%
    They both suck.
    9.09%

Iphone, own one now...........
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Iphone all the way. I had a blackberry curve for about 2 years, and just got the iphone for my birthday. soooooo much better, you can do a lottttt more. typing is a little different and possible harder, but easy to learn how to use.

Comment

Sorry guys.....I say blackberry. I own one and it is awesome. Not only does it have all the essential but its a tough little phone.
        If you just let people talk long enough......you will learn their intentions.

Comment

Go with the blackberry...the Storm2 comes out next week and a new update for the Storm1 comes out the same time and makes the phone 200% better. The Storm2 is just a little bit different and also has Wifi.
          yeah!

Comment

I have an Iphone and a Blackberry curve. The Iphone smokes the Blackberry.
            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

I would go with neither simply because I don't want to spend every second of my life on the internet or checking my email. I like being able to get away from the computer every once in a while....
              I love my LMU Lions! We have a long way to go, but we're pulling through the muck and coming out alive!!!

Comment

iPhone...

Mainly because chicks dig it.

If you can't stand the iPhone, maybe hold out for Droid.
                All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

iPhone or Blackberry?

Didn't we just have this debate this summer? Oh well, I don't own either one, but I have played with both. Reading the previous posts here I don't see much in the way of why to go with one over the other. I think part of the quandary with this is sort of like Coke vs. Pepsi, but maybe Chevrolet vs. Ford. With Coke vs. Pepsi it is pretty much personal preference, and that's what I here in this debate. Really it is, or at least should be, more like Chevrolet vs. Ford, which almost immediately begs the question in my mind, which Chevrolet vs. which Ford? I suppose you could make the argument the iPhone 3 Gs, of course, because it is the latest and greatest. Then, which Blackberry. That is more difficult because there are a number of them. If you want touch screen they have one, with another one coming soon. I think the bottom line is focus on what you want to do. The classic comparison used to be iPhone for fun and Blackberry for work. It seems reasonable since Blackberry has the push e-mail and iPhone has lots of slick applications. Even though you aren't looking at an Android, they have a pretty interesting commercial right now about "iDon't". I would look at that carefully to make sure none of those "iDon'ts" are deal breakers for you. For me personally I would focus on the GPS functionality and entertainment applications. I like Slacker Radio and both of them work with that. Only the Blackberry will cache the Slacker Radio content, however. I don't like that you can't easily swap out batteries on the iPhone. Good luck with your search. This is one of the techie questions of our time right now, along with Dish vs. Direct; PC vs. Mac, etc.

Comment

I-phone is Awesome, but the Blackberry in my opinion is better for business.

The I-phone does not operate well for business purposes. But in features, Music, Video it blows away the Blackberry.

I use my BB for work and it's excellent, but thats where it ends.
                    I haven't tried the Storm 2 yet, so I will reserve judgment until it comes out.

I am hoping it will be great, I prefer Verizon where I live. I have not dropped a call anywhere. That was a bonus from switching to Verizon with the Black Berry.
                    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabe2gonnabe
                      I got a storm last week and like it, don't have all the problems with it that everyone else says they have. However, was playng with my dad's iPhone last night and loved it. If it wasn't an AT&T plan I would grab one in a heart beat. All those cool apps rock, plus just seems easier to use.

Prov1x, how would one go about getting the afore mentioned updates?
                      http://na.blackberry.com/eng/update/

I already have it (leaked version) and it makes the phone 100000x better in my opinion.
                      yeah!

Comment

Motorola also has a new phone coming out next month that looks promising...

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/tag/droid/

www.droiddoes.com
                        yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Resq14 View Post
                          iPhone...

Mainly because chicks dig it.

If you can't stand the iPhone, maybe hold out for Droid.
                          I don't have neither.... No wonder I'm still single....
                          "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

I like the iPhone but I waited awhile before I went out and bought it. It is a good thing I did because I heard that the iPhone 3gs overheated and burnt people using them.

I mainly bought mine because I wanted to use it to for my photos that I take to show people. I've since changed my rate plan so I am paying less then what I was when I signed up.

Plus, I like all the cool apps they have but I only have 3 pages of apps on it. I use my iPod touch for my music and other apps I don't want on my phone.
                            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                            Not Yet Visited: 16
                            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by wannabe2gonnabe
                              Cool, thanks. What all does it do?
                              Just makes the entire phone work a lot smoother..clicking buttons works without a pause and no more freeze ups when going from landscape to portrait view...browser works great...has threaded sms and flick scrolling.
                              yeah!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4281 users online. 261 members and 4020 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X