Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone Home Screen Thread.

Directions:

Press the home key, plus the top power button at the same time, your screen will flash white, hinting
    that the screen shot of your home screen was successful. You can screen shot anything.

I'll go first.

This was earlier today.

This is the most recent one.

It's not easy being me.
    WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Nice tip! Is it an Apple practice to not document all this stuff and leave it as an exploration of ownership?

Can't find the upload/attach feature and I don't have FTP access to my web site from this machine.

Comment

Dude.... you have 14 missed calls!

Cool I got it to work! On the plus side,using your last thread on how to add those smilieys I taught my friends how to add them.

Thanks!
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Thought I would add this here.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...5D+Emoji+Icons
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Apple didn't mention it on their user manual because it's something they use to diag problems. As soon as someone found out how to do it, it blew up. Guides and ect became popular because people can see the screen caps while following instructions.
          WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6282 users online. 359 members and 5923 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X