300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball and Cops

Tell your stories of playing paintball. I play some weekends and more often then not when officers play for first time they don't do well. Seems like they get bunkered a lot. They're little plastic balls of paint guys!! Be more aggressive out there. It's a game not a real tactical situation. Can't tell you how many military and leo guys I've seen lose cause they were to conservative as if in a real shootout or something.

sorry guys. Didn't realize it posted multiple times. that what I get for posting from cell. >.< heh. I'll remove the extra posts once I get home to my desktop or if admin wants he can remove the extras. once again very sorry guys.

Comment

I've played before but at an outdoor range where thinking tactically does help you win the game...not too big a fan of the indoor ranges....Not too concerned with getting shot by the paintballs...they don't hurt anywhere near as bad as simunition...

Comment

Imagine that.. people who are used to having real bullets fired at them have trouble adapting to a game where the things being shot at you don't hurt.
        Sorry Hazardsys.. just bein' a smartass. Although it really might be hard to switch that on and off. Imagine a cop just getting on duty after a paintball game and getting into a shootout with a bad guy and charging his location to bunker tag him.
        "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

The last time I went a co worker stated the following, " Just think if we were in war and these were bullets flying over our heads..." I was like, geez... never thought of it that way before...

Comment

I used to play pretty frequently. I'm a conservative player by nature, and my gear reflects that. I have a selective-fire paintball gun which is almost a perfect replica of my AR-15, giving me a range and accuracy advantage. I prefer to play outdoors also, or in a house-style environment, rather than on a field covered in inflatable barriers. Tactics are a big part of winning outdoors or indoors, but on a typical speedball field, overwhelming firepower has a lot to do with it...you keep their heads down and your teammates bunker them. It's not the best tactical practice, since paintballs are inaccurate at over 200 feet, but for practicing clearing a building, it's fun!

Comment

Love it. Lots of fun. Cant wait to do it again. Thinking going in November for winter paintball style. Cant wait.

Comment

Anyone heard of the Paintball range in Florida where every Halloween they turn it into a Zombie survival game....I've heard they only play at night it's supposed to be outdoors and you can pick your level of fright....can't remember where it was at though but I've been thinking about making a special trip out there just to play it

Comment

Originally posted by HotSoup View Post
                  Anyone heard of the Paintball range in Florida where every Halloween they turn it into a Zombie survival game....I've heard they only play at night it's supposed to be outdoors and you can pick your level of fright....can't remember where it was at though but I've been thinking about making a special trip out there just to play it
                  That would be Awesome!
                  "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

I love paintball but it's been out of my paygrade since I remarried. I'm hoping that once things start settling down that I will be able to play again. Of course I've sold off almost all my gear except for my pump. The bad thing about that is the company that made my pump has gone out of business.
                    BRAAAAAAAAAAINS!!!!!! The other white meat.

Comment

Originally posted by HotSoup View Post
                      There was an airsoft zombie game up here recently..wasn't able to go, though.
                      summer - winter - work

Comment

The Tarrant County Detention Officers have started getting together monthly to take out some inmate agression on each other. We play on a field with buses, a castle, and normally to get rid of extra rounds will play speedball and tear eachother up. We normally play downtown TCCC vs. Green Bay. Green Bay whoops up on TCCC. We need more players though. Is it a normal thing everywhere where people say theyre gonna show up and then never answer their phones or turn them off all together?
                        "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                        -Winston Churchill

Thanks for stopping me from doing a one man keg stand by myself, clad in only a towel. That probably wouldve ended badly...

Comment

I love paintball. I have been playing it for 6 years now and had a team along the way of close friends. We entered tournaments and had tons of fun. We went to indoor speedball fields, outdoor campaign fields, outdoor recreation/speedball fields. Overall pretty fun time.

I remember my first day playing. First game I stayed in the back near the flag for the entire time, I was scared to get hit that I couldn't move. Then the next game I led a bunch of rookies up into the hills and around the enemy line to grab their flag. We got into a trench and saw their flag in sight. I told the guys I was leading to take the lead and Id cover them, instead for some mutunous reason, they all turned their guns on me and told me to do it or theyd fill me with paint.... I ran out of the trench and the enemy ended up filling me full of paint...

Hmmm... same day I was in the safe zone putting more paint into the hopper when I didn't realize I tripped the safety switch. The Tipmann 98 went off and shot the ref in the arse...

Was playing on a hill in a game of elimination. I started on the bottom, it was a good 20 v 20 players. By 10 minutes into the game, I had moved myself half way up the hill and picked off a few people. Unfortunately I ran out of paint to and my friends were gone, there were just a few unknown players on my side left. So I naturally did the only thing I could do, I pretended as if I still had paint and fired air at them. They fell for it and I moved up closer. While they paid me attention, my team snuck around the bunker and nailed them, scoring us a win.

Those are just a few stories.

Comment

Search button

I find most officers play woodsball, but I'm younger, and I enjoy speedball. First tournament i won $200 with my team. Any officers here play speedball?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4060 users online. 219 members and 3841 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X