300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints beat Giants

I just had to post something saying the Saints are still undefeated.
    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

So are the Vikequeens, barely, but they are.

Comment

The Saints haven't gotten the respect they deserve this year, but maybe this will change it. I don't think they will end the season undefeated but they will be the team to beat.
      Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

They played better than I have seen in the past 40 years,hittin on all cylinders fer sure.
        Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Ummm...I not sure beat is the right word...

Maybe crushed !
          "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Comment

Not the same thing as the title but the Saints remain undefeated. They even overcame a 24 to 3 first half to jsut dominate in the second half.
            Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4059 users online. 211 members and 3848 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X