300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
    Yep. I meant company but I am sure he would love to see this. I am going to blame my bad spelling problem on lack of sleep.
    Whatever!!!
    Go back to where ever you came from, smoke a fatty, and sing Kum-Ba-Yah with Osama Bin Laden. Hopefully you will find the Communist Utopia you so desire.

Comment

Yeah, but that was a FUNNY Freudian!
      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
        Yeah, but that was a FUNNY Freudian!
        I will just leave my post like that until HE sees it. He stopped off at SFO and sent me a text message. If I wasn't working I would've kept him COMPANY until he left.
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by CAleo View Post
          Whatever!!!
          Shudded up!!!
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Damn can I be Bearcat for a day.
            Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
            Albert Einstein

Comment

I am in DC for a Tues/Friday meetings....your tax dollars at work....

I am staying a very nice Marriott Suite.....too bad its out in the middle of BFE Northern VA.....

Going to watch MNF at Crystal City Sports Pub tomorrow night if anyone is interested..... One of my buddies that works for the US Attorney's Office in KCMO is TDY in DC......

Need to call Chiller so he can get his Mom and Sister to take some time off from the local strip club....so they can come see me....

Comment

I'm going to be a gentleman and leave the BBB thing along....

But she is good....real good...

Just sayin'.....

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                  Damn can I be Bearcat for a day.
                  I will say it again.

Hats off to you Bearcat. Have one for me and route for the Chargers, although I wouldn't bet aginst the Bronc's in this one.
                  Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Still on Hawaii time...especially since I got two good naps on the way here....

Caught up on FB and NFL football.....nothing open....Now what..?

Comment

I know you go to the bar just west of the Sports Pub...

I posted your presence on the rollcall boards. Keep an eye out while in my jurisdiction. There is a big sign at "Freddie's Beach Bar" hanging right beside the rainbow flags that says "Welcome Home Bearcat".
                      "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

BBB - you are all talk, no action.
                        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Well when I come out there there maybe alot of action!

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyirishman View Post
                            I posted your presence on the rollcall boards. Keep an eye out while in my jurisdiction. There is a big sign at "Freddie's Beach Bar" hanging right beside the rainbow flags that says "Welcome Home Bearcat".
                            Actually, I think that sign says "Welcome Back Chiller!"

I am (thus far) stuck in the Herndon area.....so out of your County for now....stressing for now....

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                              Well when I come out there there maybe alot of action!
                              Maybe...? Oh....there will be...

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                                Maybe...? Oh....there will be...
                                I knew I could get something out of you from that!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4045 users online. 247 members and 3798 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X