300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearcat enroute to D.C.

He is heading back to D.C. Damn if I wasn't working I would've kept him coming at the airport.

Warning all D.C people get out while you can!
    Last edited by BaseballBabe; 10-18-2009, 06:50 PM.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

okay........
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Uh....that was a quick turn around.
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
        He is heading back to D.C. Damn if I wasn't working I would've kept him coming at the airport.

Warning all D.C people get out while you can!
        I'm going to chalk that up to a Freudian slip...
        Last edited by JTShooter; 10-18-2009, 07:10 PM.
        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Damn, Bearcat is a PIMP!...

Think he's going back to DC to hear "Barry" speak?...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
            When I first read it, it didn't make any sense. And after I re read it...it still doesn't make sense.
            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I think she meant company at the airport... not coming at the airport...
              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

I'll be in DC in November! First trip ever!
                I love my LMU Lions! We have a long way to go, but we're pulling through the muck and coming out alive!!!

Comment

Ah man...
                  sigpic

Comment

Is he done in Hawaii or just a vacation?

Why would anyone leave Hawaii?

Comment

Yep. I meant company but I am sure he would love to see this. I am going to blame my bad spelling problem on lack of sleep.
                      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
                        Is he done in Hawaii or just a vacation?

Why would anyone leave Hawaii?
                        I think going to D.C. is business related. He just moved into his new crib in Hawaii.

Comment

He's going to be there for a day or two, and going back to HI.

Comment

I think she meant company at the airport... not coming at the airport...
                            Yep.

Comment

His facebook page says he has a series of "meetings" in DC to attend.

Yea RIGHT!

If I remember, when he moved to HI he said he would have to go back to DC in a month or so ................
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4112 users online. 240 members and 3872 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X