300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatta Rush

I was just reading ryans posts,and was about to bid him farewell,when POOF,like a fort in the wind,and right before my eyes it disKappeared.Dang,that helo has some awesome weaponry.
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Sweet! We can get back ti business as usual now.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Smurfette
    Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
    Originally posted by DAL
    You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

I'm just sorry I missed the last of that volley that was fired off last night, it got late. Real proud of you guys tho, especally Smurfette, she's a pistol!!

Comment

I finally broke down and sent an email to Frank's personal account. Don't know if he's the one that did the banning or not, I'm just glad he's gone.

Thanks, SS
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

The normal reporting process wasn't working properly last night, I didn't get any reported posts on ryan (and I get all of them when you click on the report post button.)

I did happen to read the threads late last night and I quickly banned him and locked one thread, but then I had to leave suddenly. I came back this morning to finish deleting the threads and they had been deleted (I assume by Frank).

I do the best I can moderating on weekends so Frank has weekends off. If reported posts don't seem to be handled quick enough please feel free to PM me, as I check PMs often.

Thanks

Comment

Hi and thanks. Take leopold next, won't you?
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

*Sniff*, Sniff*, I kinda miss the little t*rdbucket. (But not alot!)

But I have no fear, another one (maybe his "SON") will be along for us to rake over the coals.

(Oh, I forgot, we're supposed to leave his "son" out of it.) (Ryan's rules.)

NEXT!!

"Yes sir, I know you have rights."
              "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

Oh, and since you're here. Seahawk wants me banned for the use of word motherphuker two months ago. I'm a bad girl. Can I sign up for spankings as opposed to bannings?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                  Oh, and since you're here. Seahawk wants me banned for the use of word motherphuker two months ago. I'm a bad girl. Can I sign up for spankings as opposed to bannings?
                  Well.... they won't be administered by me, I'm a gal!

Comment

Originally posted by Ocommod1 View Post
                    Oh please....please!! you could post the video

Really tho, great missle strike on this little dirtbag, I would assume that he'll be back.

Comment

Thank you for the quick assistance Ocommod1

Futurelaw

Comment

Originally posted by Ocommod1 View Post

Hey. Don't knock it. We could make some money. ROFL
                        sigpic

Comment

I think his posts might have been reported to much it overloaded and the system puked. LOL
                          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                            Hey. Don't knock it. We could make some money. ROFL
                            LOL True dat! Could be a little side line for you Smurf! (j/k This is a weird thread!)
                            Last edited by Nikk; 10-17-2009, 05:50 PM.
                            "Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

Comment

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!
                              'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3407 users online. 171 members and 3236 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X