300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome video.

EDIT.... no idea why the html embed code isn't working, so you'll have to click the link. Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7deClndzQw

WOW!!! I hope security is checking for guns, one AP round and it's all over...

Comment

Yeah one round and the guy who shoots is pushed through a wall by a large wave. I kinda would like to see that.
      Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

I saw a documentary on building that. The plastic is several feet thick, I think it was a Swedish company that made it. It would take a hefty round to penetrate it.

Comment

Beautiful.
          Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
          Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

I want that in my living room. Minus the one guy who broke the mood by waving like a dork.
            Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu-Jitsu Cop View Post
              Yeah one round and the guy who shoots is pushed through a wall by a large wave. I kinda would like to see that.
              whoa. The HDTV of aquariums. Jiu-Jitsu, I kinda would too.
              "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

I would love to see that in person. I started to look it up to add it to my list of things to do if it was within a reasonable distance....then I found it was in Japan....
                When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him with vigor.

Comment

Wow..that's stunning...

Futurelaw

Comment

Originally posted by OrlandoExp103 View Post
                    I would love to see that in person. I started to look it up to add it to my list of things to do if it was within a reasonable distance....then I found it was in Japan....
                    Hey, try the Georgia Aquarium. It's actually the largest in the world. And it's closer than Japan! Dubai will have the largest soon, since they simply must have a bigger better everything there.

And the acrylic glass in the video is apparently 24" thick. I rather doubt a small caliber bullet would get through more than half that, and the pressure might not crack the rest. It is acrylic though, so it is half as dense as glass, though much more impact-resistant.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3005 users online. 143 members and 2862 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X