300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's dressing up for Halloween?

Anyone dressing up for Halloween if you are not working it.

I have two costumes but not sure which one to choose from.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Ill be dressin up to take the kids out trickin and a treat'n. (which I volunteer to do because it gives me an excuse to munch on candy the whole time we are out )

Im thinkin im goin as a teletubby this year. Or something along those lines.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
      Anyone dressing up for Halloween if you are not working it.

I have two costumes but not sure which one to choose from.
      I think you should model them and let us vote.

Personally I'm wearing the same costume as every year

Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

My sister is having a party so I'm going to dress up as a fairy godmother and see how bad I can spoil her children.

Comment

Originally posted by RJDSRT05 View Post
          Ill be dressin up to take the kids out trickin and a treat'n. (which I volunteer to do because it gives me an excuse to munch on candy the whole time we are out )

Im thinkin im goin as a teletubby this year. Or something along those lines.
          LMAO.... Just don't be the one that people claimed to being "gay".
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
            I think you should model them and let us vote.

Personally I'm wearing the same costume as every year

Aww you are working!

Comment

My costumes are a bit revealing so no modelling. I can post the links but that is it.

http://www.fantasiawear.com/costumes...old-digger.htm

http://www.fantasiawear.com/costumes...-tool-time.htm
              http://www.fantasiawear.com/costumes-d-3760-boxer.htm
              http://www.fantasiawear.com/costumes...3-baseball.htm
              http://www.yandy.com/Sexy-Construction-Worker.php

Comment

BBB,

I have to admit, I think the "tool time, home wrecker" one is hilarious! If I wasn't working, that would definitely be my go to one.
                Sky above me, Earth below me.... FIRE inside me

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock. -Squirrel

so you feel like confucious just jumped out of your stale dessert and bestowed infinite wisdom upon you and your grease-filled tummy. - Evan

Comment

Wait, you can wear these costumes in public but you can model so we can judge? Hmph.

I get to wear my Corporal uniform to, have to work.
                  Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Originally posted by leesrt View Post
                    Wait, you can wear these costumes in public but you can model so we can judge? Hmph.

I get to wear my Corporal uniform to, have to work.
                    Well partly because I haven't bought any of them yet. I found another one that I liked.

http://www.halloweenexpress.com/lace...me-p-8046.html

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                      LMAO.... Just don't be the one that people claimed to being "gay".
                      noted!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KSU2010 View Post
                        BBB,

I have to admit, I think the "tool time, home wrecker" one is hilarious! If I wasn't working, that would definitely be my go to one.
                        I know. I thought that one was funny too. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by RJDSRT05 View Post
                          noted!!!
                          ROFLMAO...... You better do a search as to which one that is. Because I'm not telling you.

I'd be laughing hell of hard if you wore that particular color and you had no clue!! LMAO

Comment

I was also thinking maybe Id go as the Love Guru???

sigpic

Comment

Also, I think going as a super trooper would be funny...... but not in a cop uniform..... observe .........

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5250 users online. 266 members and 4984 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X