300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS.....is some ridiculous driving!

Ken Block Gymkhana in his Subaru.....Some crazy mad drifting skills!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7_o-2cU9AQ

When he started circles around the guy on the segway I about choked on my drink!
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Ive seen more than a couple videos of that driver before, and he is amazing! Keep in mind though, he is a professional driver. As far as amazing driving on the street....... this is my favorite vid..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kCM2cJnPEk
    sigpic

Comment

Lol...I love that video. But that guy was either a one-time professional driver, or just lucky.

Either way, he didn't get away!
      "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by ChevyPower View Post
        Lol...I love that video. But that guy was either a one-time professional driver, or just lucky.

Either way, he didn't get away!
        Thats my favorite part of the video!
        sigpic

Comment

^^^^^DAMn RJ. that thar's a good video all right.... Lets go try it Trigger!!!
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

^^^^^ Damn I have NEVER seen drivin like that ken dude, circl'in tha' old man on that wheely contraption...
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
              ^^^^^DAMn RJ. that thar's a good video all right.... Lets go try it Trigger!!!
              LOL.... ill turn the news on right now. The world first PIT on a getaway horse...
              sigpic

Comment

Ohh Emm Gee. That was the shiz.
                "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Oh wow a thread I know of. I dont know if any of you are familiar with Mr. Block but he is NOT a professional driver. Well I shouldnt say isnt, he didnt start off that way. He is actually the CEO/Owner of DC shoes. I love the import scene for the variation of types of driving. (used to have an 85 Ttop mustang and own a chevy now so not a ricer)

I am however the founder of a track team that keeps kids off the street and on the track.

www.alliancemotorsportsusa.com

there is a private forum but thats my daily driven 400hp beater.

A couple of pics from my AEM fotoshoot...

My associates to help keep kids off the street

A little track time

Hoping to get picked up when I return from Iraq

Comment

There is also a clip out there of Ken driving Captain Slow from topgear around in a new STI.

Comment

Keep in mind that while Ken Block is good those videos are not shot in one fluid run. There's a lot of stop and go shooting and many many mistakes before the final cuts.
                      Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

Originally posted by leesrt View Post
                        Keep in mind that while Ken Block is good those videos are not shot in one fluid run. There's a lot of stop and go shooting and many many mistakes before the final cuts.
                        Hummmm ,

errrr Your Statment makes sense, Corp...

Ya' editing....., I think ta' ma'self,,, Whenever I watch a fade or cut, A newTake....

Only because Trig used ta' be in tha movies..... It is evident....

[IMG]Mr. Stuck up Triggar...[/IMG] NOTE Trig wanted ta' post his pix, but i ain't goona...Cause He's a spoiled stud...

Ummmm I used ta, own a Ex Montana H.P. cursier with a 427 intercepter... Changed tha rear end.... Trigger was Jealous, that mut, war horse..

Anyways I got me's A women's here.....
                        Last edited by asullivan; 10-16-2009, 02:38 AM.
                        -Frank

Comment

Originally posted by siggyfreud View Post
                          There is also a clip out there of Ken driving Captain Slow from topgear around in a new STI.
                          No offense, but I don't like your name right now. I just got out of a big test that was 70% about Freud and Psychoanalytic theory! Yuck!

Comment

Originally posted by ChevyPower View Post
                            No offense, but I don't like your name right now. I just got out of a big test that was 70% about Freud and Psychoanalytic theory! Yuck!
                            I'm here to haunt your dreams .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5761 users online. 321 members and 5440 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X