300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Give Up

I really do,there was a post on one of these forums where a "LEO" admitted he ran names for a person in order to get free meals.I sent a PM and suggested he may wish to delete that part as it is illegal to use NCIC for personal reasons.I received a PM back that basically said {mind your own business,in my state it is legal},
    .OK guy ,have fun,hope you have a ball in your next job,since you obviously cant take help when offered.BTW,the N in ncic stands for NATIONAL,as in federal,
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

(deleted - all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy)
    Last edited by rfburns; 01-10-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

No point in being stupid unless you show it.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
      and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

I recall another member (who doesn't post anymore) admitting to running her Ex's new girlfriends.
        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
          I really do,there was a post on one of these forums where a "LEO" admitted he ran names for a person in order to get free meals.I sent a PM and suggested he may wish to delete that part as it is illegal to use NCIC for personal reasons.I received a PM back that basically said {mind your own business,in my state it is legal},
          .OK guy ,have fun,hope you have a ball in your next job,since you obviously cant take help when offered.BTW,the N in ncic stands for NATIONAL,as in federal,
          LOL Yes, and the offending agency can have their ORI cancelled.
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

You can't fix stupid, Mav.
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

LOL...

Yeeaah....

Comment

Dumba55, IT'S WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST!!
                Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                  You can't fix stupid, Mav.
                  Sure you can, it's called birth control

To bad you don't need a license to breed, God knows the govt. wants to control everything else
                  Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
                    LOL Yes, and the offending agency can have their ORI cancelled.
                    Hey Officer RKT... Whats ORI ???

Anyways This guy could not be POST or sworn Could he???? No, Trigger Says NO WAY... Hell even I know that.... No way I say.... He cannot be sworn.... Hell ya can't even get addresses on NCIC can ya???

Then We got's ACIC, And RMIN here in Az.... Oh Know way....No way, this guys sniff'in glue....

I remember a long time ago... I knew a LEO here in ma' town... He ran a chicks plate without R.S. not ta' mention P.C. Ohhh Boy... hell I don't have ta' say it here... ya better be Goddamn Honest if ya F-up or your LE life is $h1T......

Getty Boy... Ohhh RKT wheres your 20???? I believe right up north????
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by willowdared View Post
                      I recall another member (who doesn't post anymore) admitting to running her Ex's new girlfriends.

Oh since ya' around this here thread..... Hi... Willow..... Shucks
                      Originally posted by mookster
                      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                      Originally posted by CityCopDC
                      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                        Hey Officer RKT... Whats ORI ???
                        ORI is basically your agency's NLETS address.

I don't think you lose your ORI, you just lose the right to access the database.
                        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

In my state the AG sends out a press release with a big grin everytime someone gets convicted of such abuse.

Don't worry, what goes around comes around!
                          ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
                            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                              Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
                              My dad said it this way.. "Better to sit there and look stupid, than say something and remove all doubt." That being said, I used to work with a gal that ran all the names of the kids her kids hung out with.
                              Sleep well. There are people out there willing to die tonight so that you can wake up safe tomorrow.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5421 users online. 331 members and 5090 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X