300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thar she goes

I am watching my local newscast and am watching the send off of the USS New York which was built locally.As I type this she has just passed under the Miss. river bridge on her way to the Gulf of Mexico.Her bow has 7 1/2 tons of steel from the twin towers forged into her,look at the stacks.
    Never Forget!
    Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

that is outstanding
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Damn shes a beauty, she is.... Reminds me when I was over in S.E. Asia working in tha' shipbuilder docks.....

Yup shes a real beauty all's right....

Goggle China Shipbuilding Corp.... Thats where I werked.... They built them, thar' Super tankers...... We built two offshore drill'in platforms.... I werked on one.... I mean after she was tugged ta' tha' Persian gulf..

Kaohsiung R.O.C.
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Sum Bitch Mav !! I just googled CSBC in Kaoshiung... And I kid ya not, I swear... They got a Picture of tha ESSO Mexico 1984-1994.. Jeeezzz I was thar, when they built her and of course was "Invited" to tha' Christening..

Mav It was better than yer first whore...tha big dinner and tha pigions fly'in out of tha stacks, tha bottle gett'in busted on her bow, and then they let go full throttle on tha steam horns!!!!

We got tha' grand tour cause we were builders too..... Tha Deck was like tha space shuttle....
        Mav Thats where I learned Chink... Can still speak it..

Hell I had Dual citizenship thar'...... If would have gone ta' tha' mainland commie country, they would have shot me fer a' spy'in... Bastards!!!

Getty TriGgER !!!!
        Last edited by asullivan; 10-14-2009, 12:42 AM.
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
          I am watching my local newscast and am watching the send off of the USS New York which was built locally.As I type this she has just passed under the Miss. river bridge on her way to the Gulf of Mexico.Her bow has 7 1/2 tons of steel from the twin towers forged into her,look at the stacks.
          Never Forget!
          I heard on a radio show yesterday, that approx. 10% of the crew is from NYS, and that it was a widely requested assignement in the Navy.

Just wait until it's first visit to NY harbor. Never forget indeed.
          You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3369 users online. 226 members and 3143 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X