300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs

Can't seem to find a thread about this already... I wanted to dedicate one thread to man's best friend.

So what kinda dogs do ya'll have?
    Any pictures?

I just got an Australian cattle dog pup a few weeks ago from a decent breeder.

Named him Mojo.
    Here he is:

We've always had the cattle dogs, good breed. Bit energetic and need to be trained/socialized or else they tend to be a nippy breed(because they're bred to nip at the heels of cattle). Tough, intelligent medium sized dogs.

We've also got a 12 year old blue and 8 year old red cattle dog.
    Last edited by mikeseniorproj; 10-13-2009, 01:50 AM.

Actually, thse have ben many threads about dogs and pets (do a search) but I'm always gam for another one. Gotta love dogs!

I have two labs - a yellow and a black. My black is pretty mellow but my yellow? If you've seen oir read "Marley and Me" you've seen my yellow.

His name is Tank. Enough said.

Last edited by 1042 Trooper; 10-13-2009, 02:19 AM.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Woops. Double Dip
      Last edited by 1042 Trooper; 10-13-2009, 02:16 AM.
      The All New
      BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
      Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
      - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I've got a Puggle named Pepper :-)
        Sky above me, Earth below me.... FIRE inside me

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock. -Squirrel

so you feel like confucious just jumped out of your stale dessert and bestowed infinite wisdom upon you and your grease-filled tummy. - Evan

Comment

I have a 3yr old choc lab named "Duke" (after the leader of GI Joe....not the bushes beans dog)

I will post pictures tomorrow (dont have any right now)
          Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

Koda Wolf Mix

Harley Lab Mix

Comment

Katie, no idea what breed or mix she is.

Guy black lab cheseapeke cross
              "When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it." -Bernard Bailey

sigpic

Comment

I have (L to R) Ninja, NO and Aspen

sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Here's my dog. His name is Phantom

10 months old, 60lb Old English Bulldog.

Sorry for bad pic, I will try to get a better one.

Here we go an updated pic

Last edited by DARE_SUPPORTER; 10-13-2009, 03:02 PM. Reason: Forgot to add name.

Comment

My dog Annie, she hasn't gotten much bigger since these pictures were taken.

Comment

Well we buried our family dog about three months ago he was 11 and eat up with cancer.

Wrinkles was the best large dog I have ever owned.
                      He was awesome with the kids, the other pets, and didn't ever mess in the house until he got pretty sick.

He was a boxer / mastif mix and his only real foible was that he liked to escape from the yard when there were lady dogs in heat.

I will have to post pictures of the great Wrinkledini when I think on it.
                      BRAAAAAAAAAAINS!!!!!! The other white meat.

Comment

4 Labradors, all have at the least a CGC. Two are certified therapy dogs.
                        All 4 have AKC titles of some kind, including CD, JH, TD etc.
                        One is an active SAR dog, and another is a retired SAR dog.

Comment

still dont have a pic of the lab yet but here is a pic of my white dog (we dont know what she is... maybe husky mixed with ?)

Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

I have a pitbull-chihuaha mix.......really. He's ten years old and awesome!

Comment

Have a German Shepherd named Hannah.

A shepherd mix named Riley (was my brothers dog, I took her in after he died).

And Rex a border collie/lab mix that came from the pound.

All three together:
                              'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6781 users online. 364 members and 6417 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X