300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bored.

I have a week off from work AND school. I was SO looking forward to it and now, here I sit...bored. Don't feel like reading a book, TV is playing in the background...I would sin a bit, but the hubby is asleep already.

What are we doing?
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Get a pumpkin...

Comment

Hunkering down for a storm. Should hit by tonight...or so they say. Hey how did your paper go for IAWP?

Wake him up!
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Eh. Got an A. Next class starts next Tuesday which is how I ended up with a week off.

I REALLY want a cup of hot coffee and a good book, but I was going to try and have a 'normal' schedule this week.

Tater tot will be 13 on Thursday. Party scheduled for Saturday.

Going to the range in the morning...yada yada yada

I'm so busy all the time, I don't know what to do with myself
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Post it here so we can read it.

NO and NINJA behaving lately?
          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I posted an update in the Squad Room a few days after I got finished with it. I did the final paper on feminist criminology. Fascinating topic, my heart wasn't really in it. I needed a break and now that I have it, I don't know what to do with it. Typical.
            sigpic

Comment

NO has turned into the consumate dog. Completely weird...I swear its because of Ninja. Ninja is no where NEAR the PITA puppy that NO was....ahhhh....but NO's still my favorite.
              sigpic

Comment

Whoops somehow I missed it.........

I found it.

Comment

You seen that show "Castle"? Just watched it. Great show!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm ****faced drunk at work (no I am not working). I got in trouble at work. ****ing people who spread rumors.
                    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                    Not Yet Visited: 16
                    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

People spread rumors because 1) they have low self esteem and need to be the center of attention or 2) they are jealous over the one they are talking about.

It says more about them than it will ever say about you, honey.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Code Seven
                        Looks like someone isn't bored anymore

You know. My husband tells me that I don't know how to relax. I'm pretty sure he's right. I can't just "be" I have to be doing something.

The kitchen floor is drying and I put the laundry in.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Code Seven
                          Looks like someone isn't bored anymore
                          Was that directed to me.

I am waiting for my boss to come back to work so I can go home. I am also waiting for the drink to sit in me.

I drank a drink called " Your Tongue My Panties"! Try saying that across the bar.
                          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                            People spread rumors because 1) they have low self esteem and need to be the center of attention or 2) they are jealous over the one they are talking about.

It says more about them than it will ever say about you, honey.
                            Thanks for that. I need that. My boss did buy me dinner though.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                              You know. My husband tells me that I don't know how to relax. I'm pretty sure he's right. I can't just "be" I have to be doing something.

The kitchen floor is drying and I put the laundry in.
                              It's called OCD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5710 users online. 315 members and 5395 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X