300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News!!

BREAKING NEWS: This just in!!! Obama wins the Heisman Trophy after watching a college football game!!!
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Hasn't he won the Lombardi yet?

Comment

Someone give that man an Emmy and the Country Music Award
      Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Comment

God has nominated him as the 13th disciple.
        Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

"Next: Help Obama win the Heisman Trophy!
          By: David Freddoso
          Commentary Staff Writer
          10/09/09 10:56 AM EDT

From a reader:

I just went to this link and, in the "Type your nominee here!" field, entered "Barack Obama." The winner of this Nissan-sponsored promotion will actually receive one official vote for the Heisman award as sort of the people's choice.

You can actually go back and vote once each day between now and the Heisman award in December."

Link to story:
          http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-63851657.html

Link to write-in vote:
          http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...smanvote/2009/

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Comment

http://www.alligator.org/articles/20...91012_col2.txt
            "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Comment

"Now, Obama wins Motor Trend Car of Year Award":
              http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...e-prize-1.html

Comment

2009 Cy Young Award!...

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!...This just in...Barack Obam has won the 2009 Cy Young!...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                  BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!...This just in...Barack Obam has won the 2009 Cy Young!...

Comment

Taylor you're so messed up...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                      Taylor you're so messed up...
                      Tell me somethin' I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                        I don't Know why I keep laughing at that, but I need to stop, my sides hurt.

And I agree with SFG you are messed up T
                        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

(Kanye West) Yo, I just wanna say, Ima let you finish, I just wanna say that Jimmy Carter was the most peaceful president ever.
                          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

hahah great Taylor just....

Comment

Originally posted by Steve354
                              The President has there years to go and he could take the prize for being one of the best Presidents yet.
                              The President of the local lemonade stand has accomplished more than Obama ever has.
                              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4483 users online. 248 members and 4235 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X