X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My worst Fear if I was on Cops

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/G...p-to_25934.htm
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

I've seen that episode before.

That guy will never live that down!!
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Comment

Damn that's rough!! I wonder what's happened to him since then.

NEVER take a ride on the tracks. It's just plain not worth it.

Comment

And I tought I was having a bad night when I got my car stuck in a sand trap on a world famous golf course about4 hours before the PGA Tourny started!

Comment

Originally posted by UnitOneSixteen View Post
          And I tought I was having a bad night when I got my car stuck in a sand trap on a world famous golf course about4 hours before the PGA Tourny started!

It's bad enough that he got stuck, but now its on youtube..that's just a kick in the teeth!

Futurelaw

Comment

I thought your worst fear would be that you are the only one who actually has a shirt on in cops.
            sigpic

I'm the gatekeeper, are you the keymaster?

Servicing what feels like one giant Mental Hospital......... going on 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sense0Purpose1 View Post
              I thought your worst fear would be that you are the only one who actually has a shirt on in cops.
              Or a full set of teeth.
              Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by UnitOneSixteen View Post
                Sand trap, no problem. Now if it had been the green you would have been screwed.
                Today's Quote:

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                  Sand trap, no problem. Now if it had been the green you would have been screwed.
                  HeeHeee....

That's funny, one who has head up butt..... Officer,,, ummm, uhhh you an indian or sump'in???
                  Originally posted by mookster
                  Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                  Originally posted by CityCopDC
                  I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                  Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                  I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                  -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

That was the most mellow cop I have ever seen. His car was almost hit twice and he still was not worry.

Now the pursuit (I think it was in Cleveland) with the Driver "Mel" is the worst video on Cops. Come Mel get on it.
                    Budda sat in front of a wall and when he stood up he was enlightened. I sat in front of a wall and when I stood up the wall was enlightened.

We forge our skills in the fire of our will.

Comment

Got On It Mel was in need of counseling
                      Today's Quote:

Albert Einstein

Comment

Probably the worst one was one of the very first episodes when an officer gets in a foot chase and yells at the guy "STOP OR I"LL SHOOT YOU IN THE BACK!!"
                        Remember cameras are everywhere and they love cops.

Comment

how about the eposide from florida somehwere, and they get into a little chase on the highway, and the suspect bails on the highway and jumps the barrier, and the cop follows blindely. and it turned out to be like a 30 foot fall and the cop was just laying there going "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh awwwwwwwww ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" and the perp gets up and climbs a fence and runs away.

Comment

lol. I'd be all over a new nickname

Comment

Dude sounded like he hated his job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2638 users online. 131 members and 2507 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X