Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightshift va
    replied

Click on the above link and observe what is going on while he stalls sending in help and receives his ego-peace award. He should take the 1.4million he is getting from the award and send it to these true hero's families left behind.

Leave a comment:

• Kieth M.
    replied
    Originally posted by JasperST View Post
    "I'm the one I've been waiting for."
    "I'm everyone I ever loved!"

Leave a comment:

• az4code23
    replied
    I read the title and, I couldn't read no more....

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    Can the president award himself the medal? "I'm the one I've been waiting for."

Leave a comment:

• BaldOldWhiteGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by District B 13 View Post
    **** tookie.
    "Tookie" sounds like "Cookie..."

Yuuuummmmmmmmmm, cookies!

Hey, can I win a prize for having positive thoughts about cookies? I would settle for the Presidential Medal of Freedom if the Nobel is already spoken for...

Leave a comment:

• DACP
    replied
    Obama can thank the people who go him to this point, Bill Ares, Reverend Wright, ACORN, and a few others. That should be a great acceptance speach.

Leave a comment:

• LT Dangle
    replied
    Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
    $1.4 million to be exact. He's worth every penny of it, too!
    Sounds like payment for something..... HHHhhmmmm...

Leave a comment:

• LT Dangle
    replied
    Originally posted by Hale View Post
    obama is a dirty afghan and was raised in a petri dish. nuff said.

In case anyone's forgotten....the WTC just did not suddenly, without warning, "collapse." 19 rag-headed goat-boners armed with box-cutters (razors) overtook/killed four commercial jet flight crews and crashed two of those planes into the World Trade Centers, killing 3000+ people.
    To use the word "collapse" makes it sound like some sort of natural disaster. The lefties, libs, and so-called progressives like to use the phrase "collapse of the towers" so that we don't, somehow, offend the RHGB's.
    Does that mean that Obama was the 20th hijacker?

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Originally posted by LINY View Post
    So he did it for the purely selfish reason that he didn't like what the papers would say about him when he really died? I'm sure he had a conscious before reading the obituary.

I'm not saying munition making is evil stuff, just that it's hypocritical.
    No he did not....He was no more a hypocrite than tha' developers of the Manhattan project... Hell, it ruined half of tha bastards......Emotionally..

BTW I love, want to have sex with Nuclear fission....

History, tha" scientific community would have marched on, as we are doing today, for good or bad...Nobody, except our inept selves, can stop that human condition, To go beyond tha' horizon of the unknown....

IMHO, LEO's have that type of attribute as we....

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    Story I heard that, the very much alive, Alfred Nobel was reported in the papers as dead. He saw a few obituaries talking about what you posted and blaming him for the the bulk of the world's misery. He wrote the Nobel Prizes into his will so that he would be remembered for something other than dynamite and arms.
    So he did it for the purely selfish reason that he didn't like what the papers would say about him when he really died? I'm sure he had a conscious before reading the obituary.

I'm not saying munition making is evil stuff, just that it's hypocritical.

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied
    Story I heard that, the very much alive, Alfred Nobel was reported in the papers as dead. He saw a few obituaries talking about what you posted and blaming him for the the bulk of the world's misery. He wrote the Nobel Prizes into his will so that he would be remembered for something other than dynamite and arms.
    Yea your pretty close Officer kieth.....

Ummm, I don't use google, only on rare occasions, then I make reference(s)
    I have a small library....Use ISBN's when I Quote...

Your close I believe, Ummm,, It was two brothers, Maybe not.... He developed Nitroglycerin and mixed it w/ an inert substance... Ergo, Dynamite...

I remember it being in tha' 1860's... I remember that factoid cause of tha' Vietnan era....

Ummm, I don't think Arafat, Jimmy Carter or any politian should recieve this recognition....

This is not what the original intent was, IMHO....

Just my limited opinion....

Alex Sullivan

Leave a comment:

• Kieth M.
    replied
    Originally posted by LINY View Post
    You guys know that the inventor of the Nobel Peace Prize invented dynamite and turned a steel mill into a munitions factory, right? Sounds ****ing peaceful to me!

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    You guys know that the inventor of the Nobel Peace Prize invented dynamite and turned a steel mill into a munitions factory, right? Sounds ****ing peaceful to me!

Leave a comment:

• Incognito007
    replied
    Great substance but terrible delivery, dude sounds nothing like Obama and does not have any of his speech mannerisms, wish he did because that would have made it sooooo much funnier.

As for Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize, thats like a rookie police officer winning Officer of the Year for stuff he says he is going to do without doing anything yet.

Oh and the references to Obama possibly being the Anti-Christ, lol, na, don't think so, that would be way too easy.

And for the record, I consider myself an independent but I do hope he accomplishes something because in the end I'm still an American and don't want to see the country fail.

Leave a comment:

• DACP
    replied
    Look at this head line
    I guess we are not the only ones thinking WTF

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4729 users online. 273 members and 4456 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X