Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's going to give the money to charity...

On a lighter note, today is Bo's (the 1st dog) birthday...

Last edited by Southflaguy; 10-09-2009, 07:33 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

summer - winter - work

Comment

Look at this head line
        I guess we are not the only ones thinking WTF
        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Great substance but terrible delivery, dude sounds nothing like Obama and does not have any of his speech mannerisms, wish he did because that would have made it sooooo much funnier.

As for Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize, thats like a rookie police officer winning Officer of the Year for stuff he says he is going to do without doing anything yet.

Oh and the references to Obama possibly being the Anti-Christ, lol, na, don't think so, that would be way too easy.

And for the record, I consider myself an independent but I do hope he accomplishes something because in the end I'm still an American and don't want to see the country fail.

Comment

You guys know that the inventor of the Nobel Peace Prize invented dynamite and turned a steel mill into a munitions factory, right? Sounds ****ing peaceful to me!

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
              You guys know that the inventor of the Nobel Peace Prize invented dynamite and turned a steel mill into a munitions factory, right? Sounds ****ing peaceful to me!
              Story I heard that, the very much alive, Alfred Nobel was reported in the papers as dead. He saw a few obituaries talking about what you posted and blaming him for the the bulk of the world's misery. He wrote the Nobel Prizes into his will so that he would be remembered for something other than dynamite and arms.
              "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                Story I heard that, the very much alive, Alfred Nobel was reported in the papers as dead. He saw a few obituaries talking about what you posted and blaming him for the the bulk of the world's misery. He wrote the Nobel Prizes into his will so that he would be remembered for something other than dynamite and arms.
                Yea your pretty close Officer kieth.....

Ummm, I don't use google, only on rare occasions, then I make reference(s)
                I have a small library....Use ISBN's when I Quote...

Your close I believe, Ummm,, It was two brothers, Maybe not.... He developed Nitroglycerin and mixed it w/ an inert substance... Ergo, Dynamite...

I remember it being in tha' 1860's... I remember that factoid cause of tha' Vietnan era....

Ummm, I don't think Arafat, Jimmy Carter or any politian should recieve this recognition....

This is not what the original intent was, IMHO....

Just my limited opinion....

Alex Sullivan
                Originally posted by mookster
                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                Originally posted by CityCopDC
                I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

So he did it for the purely selfish reason that he didn't like what the papers would say about him when he really died? I'm sure he had a conscious before reading the obituary.

I'm not saying munition making is evil stuff, just that it's hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
                    So he did it for the purely selfish reason that he didn't like what the papers would say about him when he really died? I'm sure he had a conscious before reading the obituary.

I'm not saying munition making is evil stuff, just that it's hypocritical.
                    No he did not....He was no more a hypocrite than tha' developers of the Manhattan project... Hell, it ruined half of tha bastards......Emotionally..

BTW I love, want to have sex with Nuclear fission....

History, tha" scientific community would have marched on, as we are doing today, for good or bad...Nobody, except our inept selves, can stop that human condition, To go beyond tha' horizon of the unknown....

IMHO, LEO's have that type of attribute as we....
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hale View Post
                      obama is a dirty afghan and was raised in a petri dish. nuff said.

In case anyone's forgotten....the WTC just did not suddenly, without warning, "collapse." 19 rag-headed goat-boners armed with box-cutters (razors) overtook/killed four commercial jet flight crews and crashed two of those planes into the World Trade Centers, killing 3000+ people.
                      To use the word "collapse" makes it sound like some sort of natural disaster. The lefties, libs, and so-called progressives like to use the phrase "collapse of the towers" so that we don't, somehow, offend the RHGB's.
                      Does that mean that Obama was the 20th hijacker?

Comment

$1.4 million to be exact. He's worth every penny of it, too!
                        Sounds like payment for something..... HHHhhmmmm...

Comment

Obama can thank the people who go him to this point, Bill Ares, Reverend Wright, ACORN, and a few others. That should be a great acceptance speach.
                          It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Originally posted by District B 13 View Post
                            **** tookie.
                            "Tookie" sounds like "Cookie..."

Yuuuummmmmmmmmm, cookies!

Hey, can I win a prize for having positive thoughts about cookies? I would settle for the Presidential Medal of Freedom if the Nobel is already spoken for...
                            Lighten up Francis!

Comment

Can the president award himself the medal? "I'm the one I've been waiting for."

Comment

I read the title and, I couldn't read no more....
                                "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4923 users online. 287 members and 4636 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X