• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a crock-o-cr*p
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by BaldOldWhiteGu
      y;2014191
      HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.....oh wait, they're serious. Heard this on the radio this morning...one world leader was quoted as saying "why, he hasn't done anything yet"...many leaders are also questioning why he is getting it.
      +1![/QUOTE]

Funny thing was I heard this coming home from work this morning on the radio.............it was the Bob & Tom show and I REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE.
      When I got home, the TV had a breaking news quote crawling on the bottom repeating the nightmare.

The nominations have to be in by February --------------the Messiah had been in office all of two weeks at the time someone nominated him. He barely knew where the bathroom was in his office at that time.
      --------
      For the record-------------------I am a lifelong Democrat who voted for McCain this year..............I held my nose the whole time but I did it.
      My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by LT Dangle View Post
        They signed up for the job. And before you start in on me, I HAVE been there.
        Yeah and all police officer's sign up for the job. Is it now okay to shoot them because they knew the risks, or leave them under manned and without equipment? I have also BEEN THERE, and I think wasting life because of lack of proper leadership is still a waste of life.

Comment

Originally posted by montanahogrider View Post
          Yeah and all police officer's sign up for the job. Is it now okay to shoot them because they knew the risks, or leave them under manned and without equipment? I have also BEEN THERE, and I think wasting life because of lack of proper leadership is still a waste of life.
          +12645365400343514
          NO-LIFER

Comment

Who knew that the Nobel Peace Prize could become a consolation prize for not bringing the Olympics to Chicago?

Add me to the 'say what?! are you kidding? why?' crowd. But then I don't have a very good track record there ... 'say what? that's a lousy joke' was also my first reaction to hearing about the Challenger explosion & the WTC collapse on 9/11.
            Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jane Q Public View Post
              the WTC collapse on 9/11.
              In case anyone's forgotten....the WTC just did not suddenly, without warning, "collapse." 19 rag-headed goat-boners armed with box-cutters (razors) overtook/killed four commercial jet flight crews and crashed two of those planes into the World Trade Centers, killing 3000+ people.

To use the word "collapse" makes it sound like some sort of natural disaster. The lefties, libs, and so-called progressives like to use the phrase "collapse of the towers" so that we don't, somehow, offend the RHGB's.
              "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

He also gets 1 million bucks for winning the nobel i believe. Politicians SUCK! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Napsack View Post
                  He also gets 1 million bucks for winning the nobel i believe. Politicians SUCK! lol
                  $1.4 million to be exact. He's worth every penny of it, too!
                  "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by District B 13 View Post
                    Just shows the the Nobel Prize is worth nothing. 2 weeks in office was the area evaluated. 2 weeks! What a pathetic PC move.
                    The nominations were closed 2 weeks after he was in office, that's all. The winner wasn't decided until recently. That means that everything done since then has been evaluated as well. I won't argue whether he should have been nominated in the first place, but to say that only the first two weeks of his time in office were evaluated is wrong. The winner probably wasn't decided until this week.

Comment

IMHO its an attempt to exert soft coercive force on the next 7 years of Obama's presidency. Imagine he's contemplating bombing Iran... "wait, is that something a peace prize laureate should do???"

Comment

Originally posted by Ceridwen View Post
                        IMHO its an attempt to exert soft coercive force on the next 7 years of Obama's presidency. Imagine he's contemplating bombing Iran... "wait, is that something a peace prize laureate should do???"
                        I NEED A BEER!

Comment

Originally posted by Ceridwen View Post
                          I hope there is a better candidate come 2012...

Anyway here's a video about Obama winning th Nobel Peace Prize...

Citing his outreach to the Muslim world, and his attempts to curb nuclear proliferation, The Norwegian Nobel Committee awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize to ...
                          sigpic

Comment

I have no problem with him getting it this early in his term. The escalating trend with the Nobel Peace Prize has been to award it based on a determination of what people will eventually accomplish. Look at some of the people who won, think about what they most likely won it for, then look at the date.

Here's a better question: Is it constitutional for him to receive the prize without an act of congress? I know other Presidents have received it while in office, but I wasn't around then to ask this question.

Comment

He will have to reject the monetary portion of the prize, most likely. Or if he can't it will be taken by the state department like other gifts given to the president.

Comment

Originally posted by inspectorsmiley View Post
                                (Daniel 8:23-25) And in the end time of their rule, when evil men are at their worst state, a ruler with a powerful look and able to understand mysterious sayings, shall rise up.

And he will have very great power, but his power is not from himself (it is spiritual): and he shall destroy terribly, and shall be successful, and accomplish, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

And through his policy also he shall spread deceit; and he shall exalt himself in his own heart, and in the name of peace he shall destroy many. He shall also stand up against Christ; but he shall be destroyed by Him and not by humans."

Kind of makes you think doesn't it?

Life begins at 40...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4833 users online. 292 members and 4541 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X