300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mall Cops: Mall of America

There making a new TLC Show called Mall Cops at our very own Mall of America here in Minnesota.

lol.

I'm sure it will be thrilling.

Between this and Steven Seagal's new LEO show I won't be able to leave the house.

No Running!!!!

Comment

My cousin works there. I wonder if he'll be on tv.
      RIP Sgt. Joe Bergeron, We will surely miss you.

- EOW 5/1/2010 -

Comment

Originally posted by yangsTa View Post
        My cousin works there. I wonder if he'll be on tv.
        I dunno, why don't you call him and ask.... be sure to let us all know!

Comment

Looks like they have some good looking security guards there.

Very nice!

Comment

I posted this before you! Check out the TV and Movies section of Off Duty

Comment

Great, now there will be cameras running around and annoying me when I'm trying to shop

Actually, from what I've heard, MOA security gets a lot more, in-depth training than your average "mall cop" and tend to be really professional.

I'll probably end up watching it, maybe I'll even catch myself on TV haha

Comment

Walking the Beat......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DARE_SUPPORTER View Post
                  Walking the Beat......LOL

I think the Mall's like a mile long or something if you add it up.

I only go to the MOA about once a year, but it would be funny to see a tv camera there.

Comment

I think this follows one of my favs, Police Women of Broward County, so WTF, I'll be on that channel anyway..

Comment

I think it would be more interesting if they did a show following loss prevention guys!
                      "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Originally posted by LT Dangle View Post
                        I dunno, why don't you call him and ask.... be sure to let us all know!
                        He said he'll just be in the back ground. LOL.

Yes, I've heard from many that they do have top notch training but from what I've heard, most of them are POST Certified guys who cant seem to get LE jobs.

Some guys are cool and some are tools.. I guess it goes both ways.

- EOW 5/1/2010 -

Comment

They should do one that follow police reserves! That'll be something.

- EOW 5/1/2010 -

Comment

More power to them.....From a former "rent-a-cop" turned cop...Look sharp!!!!!! and enjoy the "local celebrity" exposure
                            ""Liberals are liberal until something happens to them or someone they love, then they want the rules to change"

Comment

Are you kidding? A show on Mall cops? Are they real cops or rent-a-cops...

I hate that place...
                              Sleep well. There are people out there willing to die tonight so that you can wake up safe tomorrow.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5086 users online. 288 members and 4798 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X