Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could buy any sports franchise?...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could buy any sports franchise?...

If you came across a few billion dollars and could but any sport franchise, doesn't matter what sport (MLB,NFL,NHL,NBA, other), which would it be and why?...
    sigpic

Haha NASCAR.....cuz there's a track ten miles from my house and I see oodles and oodles of people flocking out there each time there's a race....even in this economy they're still packing the stadium with season tickets holders (they're finally starting to sell tickets to single races starting next year....)....

Only problem I can see with that is, I dont like NASCAR, and you typically have to have a vested interest in a business
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

While I would take just about any NFL team (loveeeeeeee football) I'd prefer the Chargers or Rams (and bring em back to LA now that she {whose name dare not be said} is dead.)
      Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
        While I would take just about any NFL team (loveeeeeeee football) I'd prefer the Chargers or Rams (and bring em back to LA now that she {whose name dare not be said} is dead.)
        Lol...."She Who Must Not Be Named"......
        'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

I would open a sports store selling mostly NASCAR, NFL, NBA, NCAA, NHL AND GENERAL SPORTS apparel, memorabilia etc!
          "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Not a one....I would invest elsewhere... Who would want to own a team that has thugs/gangbangers/idiots on it....?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
              Not a one....I would invest elsewhere... Who would want to own a team that has thugs/gangbangers/idiots on it....?
              +1

Comment

San Jose Sharks or the Oakland Athletics

Comment

I would buy the WWE and start printin the money. I personally hate wrestling, but it generates some serious coin.
                  Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

I'd buy the UFC. Fire Dana White, Get Fedor, and GSP/ A. Silva super fight.

Comment

The Buffalo Bills, and fire Dick Janron ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by sawtac View Post
                        I'd buy the UFC. Fire Dana White, Get Fedor, and GSP/ A. Silva super fight.
                        Yeah, considering it is getting more popular by the day too

Comment

The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Ç•...........duh!

Comment

Spain soccer team. Soccer is the most watched sport in the world. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                            Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
                            Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                              I think I'd buy an NHL team (Red Wings). Lacking the Thugs/Bangers and such. Maybe the last pure professional contact sport left.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4200 users online. 211 members and 3989 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X