Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody read Generation Kill by Evan Wright? He was a reporter chronicling his experience with the 1st Reconnaissance Battalion‎ of the United States Marine Corps during the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Great read

Futurelaw

Comment

Originally posted by cbr600_kitty View Post

Another good book Im trying to find time to read right now is Signal Zero by George Kirkham....the problem with that book is its out of print, so you might want to try to find a copy on ebay/amazon/or search the web or try the library to read it. But worth it.
      Very good book.

My books are still packed but off the top of my head .... Night Dogs by Kent Anderson and My Father's Gun by Brian McDonald were both very good. Devil in the White City by Erik Larson and The City of Falling Angels by John Berendt were really good.... true crime mixed with history. Jack Olsen is also a good true crime writer.

If you want something non crime/cop/mystery check out Christopher Moore..... laugh out loud funny stuff. Try Practical Demonkeeping first.
      Last edited by icecoldblueyes; 10-09-2009, 03:55 PM.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
      and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HotSoup View Post
        Check out No Angel by Jay Dobyns if you're enjoying Under and Alone...another great UC book.
        Good Deal, Thanks

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Past-Uniform-M.../dp/1604743700

Get that.

Comment

Instinct: The Man Who Stopped The 20th Hijacker

GREAT BOOK!

Comment

Anything by LCol Dave Grossman, excellent speaker and excellent author.
              Good.........bad..........I'm the guy with the gun - Army of Darknesssigpic

Comment

Crossing the Line

If you like good cop/security/ action thriller... stop by my website. I've published two novels, Crossing the Line and Holding the Line. I think you might like them. I'm a Lieutenant in NJ with 20 years on the job. Stop by and check them out. www.glennrambo.com There are some reviews on Amazon.com as well.
                Stay Safe!!!
                Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5010 users online. 288 members and 4722 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X