Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Shirt Thread

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Black Shirt Thread

    I don't know about most of you, but my clothing line is 98% black. Shirts, socks pants, and all. My biggest annoying problem is the fading. I never stick them in the dryer as per advice from a tailor, but they still seem to fade.

    Some suggestions the internet made:

    Wash your new black clothing in Vinegar to set the dye before wearing it.

    Re-Dye (with what?)

    What do you guys do to protect your black clothing?

    It's not that I'm scared of wearing any other color, I also look good in white, but black is more comfortable.
    WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

  • #2
    I use Woolite detergent, keeps dark colors dark.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Crimy View Post
      I use Woolite detergent, keeps dark colors dark.

      +1.....
      'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

      Comment


      • #4
        cold water and woolight, if you re die, use Rit die, there are many colors of just black.........who knew..........bick the one that is closes and follow the instructions.........then wash the heck out of the washer with old towels to get the remaining stuff out.
        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cbr600_kitty View Post
          +1.....

          +2

          Also the vinegar trick works too! Combine the 2, oh boy...look out!
          Religion is flawed, because man is flawed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DACP View Post
            cold water and woolight, if you re die, use Rit die, there are many colors of just black.........who knew..........bick the one that is closes and follow the instructions.........then wash the heck out of the washer with old towels to get the remaining stuff out.
            Advice......Try to do it at a laundry mat if possible, so you dont get the stuff in your personal washer

            Comment


            • #7
              Huh What?????

              Why that thar', is tha' crazy'est question Trigger anda' ma' have ever, did, heard my dear Watson......!!!

              WOW!!!!!
              Originally posted by mookster
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              Originally posted by CityCopDC
              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank




              Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

              Comment


              • #8
                10-4

                Thanks guys.

                I bought the ingredients you guys advised.

                As for the shirts that are currently a bit faded, can I still dye it?

                What happens to the white decals (Hurley in my case) that are on it?

                I'll definitely use a laundry mat instead of my personal..
                Last edited by WadsonF; 10-07-2009, 08:54 PM.
                WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ma' dear Watson... Ain't ya curious why we thought ya' is crazy???
                  Originally posted by mookster
                  Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                  Originally posted by CityCopDC
                  I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                  Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                  I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                  -Frank




                  Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Absolutely not.
                    WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WadsonF View Post
                      As for the shirts that are currently a bit faded, can I still die it?
                      Your clothing is already quite dead.
                      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DAL View Post
                        Your clothing is already quite dead.
                        Funny.
                        WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WadsonF View Post
                          Absolutely not.
                          Why, Why, Why.... Ahh I, I, I, cain't belieVe what ya just said ta' ma..... why. why, i otta' punch ya' in tha' nose i sould!!!

                          But see'ins I'm a nice guy and all, I's just gonna give ya Some cAndy... heRe ya go, good BudDy...



                          Shhh Trig!!!!!! Shut Tha' Efff Up.....

                          Now notice tha' nice sweet flavor and alls..... GooD huHh??
                          Originally posted by mookster
                          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          Originally posted by CityCopDC
                          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank




                          Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I use tide.
                            "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

                            Comment

                            MR300x250 Tablet

                            Collapse

                            What's Going On

                            Collapse

                            There are currently 3044 users online. 144 members and 2900 guests.

                            Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                            Welcome Ad

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X