X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look What I Ordered!

http://hallowindow.com/

Oh yeah!
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Pretty cool Willow...Can't go wrong w/ zombies and vampires...

I love Halloween...
    sigpic

Comment

Thats pretty cool. I don't have a projector though
      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

You need the flying witch http://www.flyingthingz.com/products/wilga.html (Check out the included video)

Apparently somebody flew one down in Monterrey, Mexico a couple of years ago and scared a police officer badly enough to send him to the hospital. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNbe0YWXUuc.
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

im looking at the borat hair/stach. i already have a brown suit lol
          dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Pretty cool product. Halloween is a big deal with my family and no we're not witches. Last time I told someone Halloween was a "big deal" that is what they asked in response. We set up a graveyard and have scared the trick-or-treaters for something like 7 years now. Halloween is great, be careful though willowdared it can become a year round hobby as it has for me.
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

— John Stuart Mill

Comment

You might have a problem getting the kids to knock on your door!! Those were great!

Comment

Originally posted by montanahogrider View Post
                You might have a problem getting the kids to knock on your door!!
                A pitbull chained up in the front yard works good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
                  Thats pretty cool. I don't have a projector though
                  I don't either, but I'm gonna put it on the tv for ambiance.

I don't have big windows facing the street either, but on their Facebook, someone posted a pic of their set up using a sheet across the garage door..so maybe next year.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen85 View Post
                    Pretty cool product. Halloween is a big deal with my family and no we're not witches. Last time I told someone Halloween was a "big deal" that is what they asked in response. We set up a graveyard and have scared the trick-or-treaters for something like 7 years now. Halloween is great, be careful though willowdared it can become a year round hobby as it has for me.
                    When I was a kid, there was a sweet old couple living in a Victorian house...they always decorated for Halloween. I remember being very nervous going to their door the first time because it was so spooky, only to be invited in by the sweet, twinkly-eyed couple offering a plate of home-baked cookies and a punch cup of cider.

It makes me kinda sad that Halloween has become more about adult parties then trick-or-treating for kids.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5391 users online. 298 members and 5093 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X