Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever seen a lead singer and a drummer in a drum battle?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever seen a lead singer and a drummer in a drum battle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjuG_jMF6I

Now you have

A must see if you love drumming and percussion! No singing, just good ol' drumming!
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

Sully Erna is a bad @$$, and he's a great front man!!
    “Fear not the night.

Fear that which walks the night.

And I am that which walks the night.

But only evil need fear me…

and gentle souls sleep safe in their beds…

because I walk the night.”

Comment

The first concert I ever went to was Godsmack opening for Metallica in the Key Arena in Seattle, and they did the drum battle. It was absolutely epic!

Comment

that was outstanding...now im ALMOST motivated to go play some drums...you know, if i wasnt up sense 1900 yesterday
        dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Originally posted by Mokman88 View Post
          The first concert I ever went to was Godsmack opening for Metallica in the Key Arena in Seattle, and they did the drum battle. It was absolutely epic!
          I saw the same one just here in Ny. Very Bad ***

Comment

Back in the day, when I did that whole band thing we did it, heck depending on the song we would switch instruments. Metalica did that durring the tour for the black album back in what 90-91? so yes I have seen it, and done it my self, but none the less the vid is not bad at all.
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Funny that this post came up the day after I saw a band in which the both the singer and the drummer played...drums obviously

Comment

Old video bro! I take it you're not a Godsmack fan? This was a feature on their live DVD, out 3 yrs ago I believe. Anyway, Sully is a drummer originally, so he pretty much writes 99% of the drum fills/music on their albums. No worries though, Shannon Larkin doesn't mind.
                Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

That was great...had some Zeppelin in there also
                  A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4000 users online. 221 members and 3779 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X