Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, gas is 1.99 here....

Just another curious thread.

So, I decided to go into town the other day. As I'm driving I see several gas stations with several rows of cars all lined up. I look up at the sign, and there it was $1.99 gallon gas. Then, I come back to my lonely ole country market and gas is 2.37. What's your gas prices?

IN TOWN:

IN MY RURAL FARM TOWN:

Last edited by az4code23; 10-05-2009, 10:58 AM.
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Paid 2.22 in Wake Forest, NC on way to play ice hockey last nite....not bad at all for this area.

Comment

Between 2.34 and 2.49 in Phoenix. I saw it up around 2.60 west of Phoenix when I went for a drive last night.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
      and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

$3.02..................
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
          $3.02..................
          Without even looking, I knew this was a Cali price

Futurelaw89

Comment

$2.12 for 87 Octane

Comment

I think its about $2.15 a gallon....but I dont think Ive filled my truck in a month because Ive been riding the bike lol....
              'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Over three bucks a gallon here and the damn refinery is just 70 miles away.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

3.15 in sunny Honolulu.....and it has dropped. When I first got here it was hovering around 3.25-3.30ish.....

Comment

Originally posted by Futurelaw89 View Post
                    Without even looking, I knew this was a Cali price

Futurelaw89
                    +1
                    Semper Fidelis

Comment

$2.18 - $2.35 here, today's prices. Been pretty steady, maybe falling a tiny bit.

Texas prices range from 1.99 to 2.89.
                      If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

2.14-2.31 in Columbus
                        2.21-2.40 along I 71 up to Cleveland...
                        was 2.00 the other night though I wonder if it'll go any lower...I'm sitting at an 8th of a tank now...
                        Sky above me, Earth below me.... FIRE inside me

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock. -Squirrel

so you feel like confucious just jumped out of your stale dessert and bestowed infinite wisdom upon you and your grease-filled tummy. - Evan

Comment

$2.39 - $2.49 for 87.
                          summer - winter - work

Comment

A few weeks ago on a motorcycle trip, I paid over $4.00 a gallon in Fenner, CA. It's a gas station - not even a town, but just a gas station - in the middle of the Mojave Desert, but it's alongside I-40. There is a steady stream of trucks going by around the clock, so the owner's statement, delivered via a sign next to the cash register, that their expenses are much higher doesn't ring true with me. The truck's going by already, and it's not like they have far to go once off the interstate. Now that I know the price there, next time I'll plan ahead and not have to stop there.
                            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

$2.38 here in town, been that way for a week....

Hopefully it'll go down a little bit more but I'm not going to complain or it will jump back up tp $3.00 or more again (knock on wood).
                              "The ultimate test of a man's conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard."

Hilarious:

"I read your first line, and came to the conclusion that you're an idiot."

-StudChris

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5208 users online. 289 members and 4919 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X