Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch it, it was pretty exiting. There was a large explosion and dust cloud, deep fissures immediately started cracking all around the lunar surface. The moon fractured and split into numerous pieces, tearing itself apart.

Embarrassed NASA engineers were seen stampeding out of the control center. One reporter cornered one and he said "The moon was effectively destroyed, there may have been a slight miscalculation. Unfortunately, that means no more tidal activity, and our oceans will soon stop sustaining sea life, which of course means no more oxygen production, our main source for a breathable atmosphere. This ends life as we know it."

Then he scurried off, refusing to answer any more questions.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
      I watch it, it was pretty exiting. There was a large explosion and dust cloud, deep fissures immediately started cracking all around the lunar surface. The moon fractured and split into numerous pieces, tearing itself apart.

Embarrassed NASA engineers were seen stampeding out of the control center. One reporter cornered one and he said "The moon was effectively destroyed, there may have been a slight miscalculation. Unfortunately, that means no more tidal activity, and our oceans will soon stop sustaining sea life, which of course means no more oxygen production, our main source for a breathable atmosphere. This ends life as we know it."

Then he scurried off, refusing to answer any more questions.
      Yeah, but I'm safe

Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

You Damndable FoolS, all of's yea......

Yes, YES, A Damn checkEr board Moon Man......

Were all gonna DIE!!!
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

NASA's strike on moon worked, mission official says

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/1...ash/index.html

"NASA said Friday's rocket and satellite strike on the moon was a success, kicking up enough dust for scientists to determine whether or not there is water on the moon."

cool....

Comment

[QUOTE=JasperST;2014396]I watch it, it was pretty exiting. QUOTE]

Yeah, I read this and thought it went all the way through and came out pretty.

I'ts been a long day.
            Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

that is pretty normal, they did it to an an asteroid/meteor a few years back
              Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5932 users online. 353 members and 5579 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X