X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasa plans to blow up the Moon

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23371839/
    sigpic

I'm the gatekeeper, are you the keymaster?

Servicing what feels like one giant Mental Hospital......... going on 3 years.

What can I say? I'm full of anger!
    We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Im not sure WHAT to think of this? I guess "go science"!! But what did the moon ever do wrong?
      sigpic

Comment

Now the much larger Lunar Crater and Observation Sensing Satellite (LCROSS) mission, set for a February 2009 moon crash, will take aim and discover whether some of that hydrogen is locked away in the form of frozen water.
        Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

updated 5:02 p.m. CT, Wed., Feb. 27, 2008
          Originally posted by Michigan
          I won't say anything mean to you because you're obviously retarded. I don't know if you will understand or comprehend what everyone is saying to you, so put it this way: The internet is bad, bad place. No go, no go. Computer bad, no login. Stay home, eat sour patch kids- yum yum. No talk to no one. Stay home. Internet is bad, stay away. Bye, bye.

Comment

My friend has heard something about this recently, that it's in the works for October 9th, 2009. Couldn't find a recent article though.
            sigpic

I'm the gatekeeper, are you the keymaster?

Servicing what feels like one giant Mental Hospital......... going on 3 years.

Comment

"I think that people are apprehensive about it because it seems violent or crude, but it's very economical," said Tony Colaprete, the principal investigator for the mission at NASA's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif.
              Yeah, lets build a few multi-million dollar spacecraft and crash them into stuff. Sound economic advice if ya ask me.

Comment

Well that's just a waste of a billion dollar spacecraft. What did the moon do to NASA? I'm glad our liberal government thinks it's okay to waste billions of dollars playing crash dummies with the moon.
                "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

I see no issues with it, I’d rather spend a few bucks and have minimal impact on human life doing it this way, then sending people up there and figuring out we wasted the money. Exploring the universe and our space program has lead to many things we now take for granted.
                  It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

I'd love to go when they do manned missions to the moon again...I think that's set for 2020.

Comment

Today, under public pressure, NASA announced an alternative cost saving measure by shooting the moon with single wides instead. Testing has already begun with a low cost carrier.

Comment

Wow, there are a few people who have an amazingly simplistic view of science.
                        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

OH! Blow 'up' the moon. I first thought you said the "man in the moon".....

Well, that's boring!
                          sigpic
                          Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                          And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

What's next frogs!!

Comment

Sounds like a good waste of money, especially since we are in an economic crisis at the moment. What better way for our government and NASA to screw us yet again.
                              Religion is flawed, because man is flawed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2572 users online. 124 members and 2448 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X