300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Teller Game!!!

Well Im giving this a shot, not sure if it will catch on, but here it goes....

Just a simple game of story telling, Ill start out the story, and Im sure it will end up somewhere interesting! Just add on to the story every post!

Its 9 o'clock on a rainy summer night, driving home from work, on a long stretch of dark interstate, a vehicle with its harzard lights flashing is pulled off to the side of the road......
    sigpic

an officer pulls over to check on the situation and notices.......
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

The subject inside is bleeding from the eyes, and starts to moan a painful groan for help. The officer is shocked, but remains professional, and attempts to open the drivers door....
      sigpic

Comment

....the driver's door seems stuck, so he gives it a vicious yank and the door flies open. As the officer reaches in to check on the driver, the driver growls at the officer and tries to bite his outstretched arm.........

Comment

Startled, the officer makes a mad dash for his patrol car but is grabbed from behind by what feels to be daggers piercing into his back....
          sigpic

Comment

as he turns around he sees the bloodied driver has grabbed him....the driver's grip is strong, and the officer tries to shake him off as he struggles to get to his car....

Comment

A passing officer notices the struggle, as he slams the brakes of his squad, the bloody subject makes a run for it... headed toward town... and the chase is on.
              sigpic

Comment

...until he trips and falls down a deep ditch with a tunnel that leads....
                Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
                Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

,,,towards the mountains. The tunnel is an entrance to an old mine that is said to be haunted. The officers advised dispatch of their location and started down the tunnel to catch the driver. As they proceeded slowly,,
                  Originally posted by ISPY4U2
                  Tex, if I'm ever in the Lone Star state, which is unlikely unless I'm being held prisoner against my will by separatist extremists, remind me to buy you a beer. You make more sense every post.

Comment

as luck would have it, their flashlights started to flicker, as their batteries faded, until it was dark. They were now guided only by the ominous light that glowed far down the tunnel, just luminating enough to highlight the spiders and roaches that crept quietly along the damp, moss covered tunnel walls.... they proceeded cautiously, as not to bring attention to themselves by whatever else may be lingering in the shadows. The only sounds audible are the faint dripping of water through the cracks in the cave, and the ocasional squelch of the officers radios. Closer they draw to the light, sidearms in hand, at the ready.....
                    sigpic

Comment

double post
                      sigpic

Comment

... They walk into a giant underground room where hundreds of zombies have come to life and have congregated to plan the destruction of the city...
                        "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
                        -Winston Churchill

Thanks for stopping me from doing a one man keg stand by myself, clad in only a towel. That probably wouldve ended badly...

Comment

The zombies notice the intruders. Thirsty for fresh blood after being awakened from the other side, they start groaning and shuffling towards the officers...

Comment

The Officers pull the trigger and nothing happens. They pull their triggers again this time aiming a bit higher and still nothing. bewildered, they look at each other...
                            Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
                            Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

...suddenly realizing their shift is over, they haul arse out of the tunnel, advise their relief of the zombie horde in the tunnel,wish them luck and go get a beer. The end.
                              "The wicked flee when no man pursueth
                              but the righteous are bold as a lion"

Proverbs 28:1, inscription beneath NLEOM lion.sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4126 users online. 256 members and 3870 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X