Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asullivan
    replied
    Woops dpoublEs A poSts I saYs.... Damn I be DruNk reallY not **** tha BBB,,, I tha' Real M' Fo"
    Hobo camp is tha' CQ code...

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied

Good move Officer.....

GeTTy TriggER!!!,
    Snap,Whip,,kick, Heeeee Hawwwww Up and we goes ta' tha beer country, Heee Haaaa Getty Ya' damn fly'in horse!!!!

A' snap and crack....

Leave a comment:

• foinse
    replied
    Double post
    Last edited by foinse; 10-29-2009, 03:53 AM. Reason: double post

Leave a comment:

• foinse
    replied
    A little while back, in Limerick City here in Ireland, a well known crook, was showing a mate of his how to kill somebody while very drunk at a house party. he took out his pistol, removed the magazine, took off the safety and blew his own brains out, he forgot he had one in the breach. Now there's a real contender for the Darwin awards. News Report

Leave a comment:

• asullivan
    replied

Hey, Wait a minute's.....

What about"s me and trigger....

Oh,,,,, Ummmm Hi, Bendy not breaky.....

Can I be ur lump O' coal?????

Leave a comment:

• willowdared
    replied
    I was on a ride-along when there was a pursuit/OIS involving another deputy....(dirtbag reversed his stolen truck into deputy's patrol car)...the guy got hit in the back of the head, but the bullet just surfed the guy's skull.

As they pulled the guy out, he says "Man, I didn't know those bean-bags hurt so bad!"

Leave a comment:

• ray8285
    replied
    Originally posted by DACP View Post
    who posted about the cops using 4 rounds to put a deer down.
    Had a Sgt. (RIP) who was on an injured dog call. He shot it three/four times before it died.......the family was standing outside the whole time and watched it.

I do know a city boy who went on an injured deer call..found it laying in the ditch and shot it once, he said he saw breath so he shot it again....it moved so he shot it again....it didn't close it's eyes so he shot it again.... We still have fun with him over this.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalSheriff
    replied
    Unfortunately (or fortunately as the story will tell) I did not personally see this one, but it occurred at my station and I saw the pictures:

So this tweaker has an incontinance problem. He takes a 1 1/8" diameter brass hex nut, and screws it on down the shaft to help stop the leaks.

After a while he realizes he can't get it off due to the swelling. A few days later with the nut still attached, he decides to turn himself in for a warrant, knowing we have to provide medical attention for him.

No I wont post the picture, but I'm not really sure he left the hospital a "whole" man. It looked like it was dead before he came in.

Didn't kill himself, but he sure removed himself from the gene pool.

Leave a comment:

• mdrdep
    replied
    Should have let him continue smoking, he could have been a true Darwin winner

Leave a comment:

• JingleHeimrJify
    replied
    Definitely looking forward to some of these stories.

Leave a comment:

• az4code23
    replied
    Last edited by az4code23; 10-01-2009, 07:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DACP
    replied
    Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
    How about for the posters that come here claiming to be one thing but quickly flame themselves out as the trolls they are.
    Jesus we get so many, it is going to be tough to rate them. I'm thinking the peanut butter story, and the turd a few weeks ago who posted about the cops using 4 rounds to put a deer down.

Leave a comment:

• az4code23
    replied
    How about for the posters that come here claiming to be one thing but quickly flame themselves out as the trolls they are.
    +2!!!!

Leave a comment:

• oneoldcop
    replied
    + 1...

Leave a comment:

• mdrdep
    replied

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3720 users online. 249 members and 3471 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X