Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the way to Tombstone......................

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the way to Tombstone......................

I met this little Fox and bought her dinner in Phoenix. Anybody recognize her? Yup, Icecoldblueyes[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by RoadKingTrooper; 10-01-2009, 08:34 AM.
    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Hey, thats my wife...Thanks for feeding her.

Comment

No, don't recognize her, but I have been to Tombstone a few times on the Harley. GREAT place to visit! I'm also a Tombstone history fan.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Smurfette
      Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
      Originally posted by DAL
      You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Isn't that ICBE?

edited to add: that's either Katz or Icecoldblueeyes. But ICBE lives east of there...I'm going with Katz.
        Last edited by Smurfette_76; 10-01-2009, 12:46 AM.
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

First guess was right Smurf. It is ICBE!
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

We usually like to go to tombstone 3-4 times a year. It's a great place. Don't forget to get you a Sarsaparilla root beer!
            "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Oh snap!...Did you get her autograph?...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
                I met this little Fox and bought her dinner in Phoenix. Anybody recognize her? Yup, Icecoldblueyes[IMG][/IMG]
                man.... what a plan. riding around cross country on a Hog for weeks on end... pickin up all the lovely ladies and takin' em out for dinner & a drink... you are acquiring quite a list, my friend.

I'M TAKING NOTES!!!

BTW. I'm thinking you were either too tired to really smile, or you caught dinner while you were riding down the road and were being polite to ICBE. I always heard grasshoppers are full of protein.
                Last edited by Looker; 10-01-2009, 05:47 PM. Reason: didn't wanna offend Mikey, so I took out the words "hot chicks"

Comment

His mustache is smiling for him

Sounds like an awesome chapter being written in the life of RKT!
                  Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
                  Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

When I retire, and I'm like 70, half senial, I'll go around, in my old squad car, around the country, meet all the O.com people, at least the ones still alive, and go 10-8 when I'm back on the road again, to my fake dispatch, then when its time to sleep, go 10-7.

Comment

Damn.. she reminds me of this chick I knew... used to see her on Sundays.... what was her name again.....?
                      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                        Damn.. she reminds me of this chick I knew... used to see her on Sundays.... what was her name again.....?
                        You're preacher/pastor?

Comment

RKT you've got a tough life riding around the country meeting all the beautiful women of O.Com...........Hey I think we've finally found a guy that could make our calender come true
                          Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                          Albert Einstein

Comment

Trigger and Tha Professor knows who took tha' pic. but we ain't tell'in!!!
                            Originally posted by mookster
                            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                            Originally posted by CityCopDC
                            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
                              RKT you've got a tough life riding around the country meeting all the beautiful women of O.Com...........Hey I think we've finally found a guy that could make our calender come true
                              LOL... but all the pics might have RKT in them.

Originally posted by Smurfette_76
                              Isn't that ICBE?

edited to add: that's either Katz or Icecoldblueeyes. But ICBE lives east of there...I'm going with Katz.
                              I've gone west!
                              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                              and I'm not sure about the former.
                              -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3400 users online. 171 members and 3229 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X