Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I produced a magnificiant silent fart this morning as we ended our shift outside the supervisors office. Cleared the hall of my other 6 shift mates, plus it made the Sgt start to gag. Smelled somewhere between rotten garbage and a Limburger Cheese sangwich.
    Thanks for the help !
    I try to find a Monkey.

Comment

If im with my friends I usually pretend to drop something on the floor bend down to pick it up, thus sticking my butt in their face and letting one go. If im with people I dont know I usually let it go and then watch everyones faces and eyes tear up and as everyone gets out and looks at each other as if to say was that you?! I laugh within myself. hahaha

Has anyone here sharded themselves at any point?
      Last edited by Quinn58; 10-06-2009, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I have a scenario for you all....

How about letting out a silent but deadly one at a oral panel interview thats to painful to hold in from eating something the day before that gives you gut busting gas??

would you? or would you not?

hard to focus on those 2 things at once

Comment

I would hold it with all my might and as soon as i got outside blow the doors off the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushranger View Post
            Apparently the effects lingered for some time.
            That's called "Hang Time". Usually the best way to gauge and/or score a nice ripper.

Claim them? Hells yeah! With chest pumped out and head held high. Only exceptions are in open court. Can't imagine telling my bunkie why I was incarcerated for contempt!
            sigpic
            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fed View Post
              I have a scenario for you all....

How about letting out a silent but deadly one at a oral panel interview thats to painful to hold in from eating something the day before that gives you gut busting gas??

would you? or would you not?

hard to focus on those 2 things at once
              I don't know about a butt fart but I had a brain fart during my first oral board.

I think releasing some gas may have actually helped my interview.

BTW this thread is both disgusting and hysterical at the same time.

Comment

If it's decent and I like it I'll claim whether I did it or not, it's all about the bouquet not the means..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3896 users online. 248 members and 3648 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X