Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNA Casts Doubt on Hitler Suicide Story, WTF!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by School Cop View Post
    I would enjoy this article better if it were headlined, and it could have been:

DNA Proves Hitler Was a Woman!
    Awesome! Wish I'd thought of that!
    Lighten up Francis!

Comment

I wish he was still alive and Israel got a hold of him.

They'd get medieval on his ***. Something about a pair of pliers and a blow torch.
      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

The story doesn't cast any doubt that Hitler killed himself. The skull simply is not his. It in no way confirms or refutes the suicide story.
        Last edited by just joe; 09-30-2009, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Well, this skull fragment and a bloody piece of couch had been claimed by the Russians as proof of Hitler's death. This knocks out that "proof" (the bloody couch had a mix, but mostly female DNA). The bone had been burned briefly, but not long. The history channel show also had an interview with the last surviving guard who said he'd heard the shot, but using a diagram of the layout they pretty much proved that no one could've heard the shot, since Hitler's room was on the other side of the diesel generators.

Comment

Great, now the anti-Vatican, anti-OSS (the CIA forerunner agency), the anti-GOP, and the anti-Masonic (don't know if Hitler was a Mason, but what does it matter?) conspiracy theorists now all have new ingredients to add to their daily dose of paranoid insanity.

He's dead, get over it.

He's not doing conservative, right-wing talk radio, M-F morning or afternoon drive-time.

He's not advising Obama on national health care or American-Isreali relations (although one could almost see that he was).

He is not, as the campaign ad might go, "tan, trim, and ready for a comeback!"
            Last edited by Kieth M.; 09-30-2009, 11:19 AM.
            "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
              He's dead, get over it.
              Nah, he's living with Elvis in the Appalachian Mountains.
              I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                Wait, I thought it was with Tupac, Biggie, Bruce Lee, and now Michael Jackson...all the suposedly dead celebs who just wanted to get away from the cameras and concentrate on their art!
                "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

what art is that, art of the "drone?" well, except bruce lee

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                  Wait, I thought it was with Tupac, Biggie, Bruce Lee, and now Michael Jackson...all the suposedly dead celebs who just wanted to get away from the cameras and concentrate on their art!
                  dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                    Its true! My brother's, wife, best friend KNOWS a guy who swears he saw them.

Futurelaw89

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                      The story doesn't cast any doubt that Hitler killed himself. The skull simply is not his. It in no way confirms or refutes the suicide story.
                      The article no, the show on the History channel does .... a little.
                      A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6493 users online. 368 members and 6125 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X