Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m going to end up in trouble with the law again.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m going to end up in trouble with the law again.

I just toying with you all. However, I have had the double sided sword benefit of getting a line on a low mileage pristine DUCATI 916.

$3,500

Basically, my co-worker has a brother in-law who’s wife wants him to get rid of it. The machine is WAY OVER HIS HEAD, and I personally have raced crotch rockets for 7 years so I wont kill myself on it, but still know how to get into trouble :-)

So PLEASE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up and get the background investigation started. I haven’t had a moving violation in over 8 years, but now I will have a cop magnet (again).

The plan is to flip it, but at that price I may just turn it into a track bike. So it will at least be off the street, and I’ll still be able to have fun.

It's like this one. It is by FAR the best looking mass produced performance bike EVER.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy…………..
    Attached Files

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
    - Cornelius Tacitus

Gorgeous...I sure wouldnt pass that deal up, but I'd keep it and ride it...not flip it or track it

Keep the rubber side down and watch out for the cagers .... lol
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

nice, the new ones are quite sexy

Comment

Heck, for the cost of one I would probably be too scared to ride it in fear of it getting damaged.
        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Can't wait to learn...
          sigpic

Comment

No way jack, I have a hard enough time ta' manage trigger......

Those mechanical bikes are nice look'in though..
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

It is an acquired still I’ve come to greatly respect.

In a heart beat these machines will put a rider on his/her A55

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
              - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

Ill take it for $4,000 now!!! I have two kidneys. I don't need them both. But seriously, If for some reason things don't work out, I want it!!! Although that newer one is sure sexy.....

Comment

Sweet machine! Can't believe the price. The ST4 in my name is from my Ducati ST4. Mine is arrest-me-red but I haven't been stopped yet, just gotta let age and wisdom control the throttle.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5605 users online. 312 members and 5293 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X