• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awol?

CityCopDC, Texaschickeee, CGH6366, M-11

Where have you guys been?

M-11 hopefully made it back from DC

Cgh6366? Last seen leaving for vacation

CityCop? Latered himself with glue instead of lotion?

Chickeee? Cat got your tongue?
    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Swine Flu????

Comment

Originally posted by Multi Tasker View Post
      Swine Flu????
      LOL Unintended double entendre?
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Chickeee PM'd me not to long ago, she is having computer issues and work has blocked this sight.
        It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

M-11 is still around, we're talking about boobs in the various topic section...

CityCopDC, I don't know the last time I saw him he was checking out a pic of Melysa Ford...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
            M-11 is still around, we're talking about boobs in the various topic section...

CityCopDC, I don't know the last time I saw him he was checking out a pic of Melysa Ford...
            I'm on it.
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4678 users online. 316 members and 4362 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X