Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you DON'T want to do during a chase!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you DON'T want to do during a chase!

http://www.viddler.com/explore/failblog/videos/282/

All joking aside, I hope that guy is ok! But he isn't ever living that on down, that's for sure!
    Last edited by ChevyPower; 09-24-2009, 08:14 AM.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

It looks like the driver of the squad car didn't even try to turn . Maybe he decided to go for shopping.

Comment

Yes, the CHP officer was OK, just a little banged up. BTW, this is about two years old.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Smurfette
      Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
      Originally posted by DAL
      You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

We were watching this one live at my station when it happened.

There were more than a couple of outbursts of 'Holy ****' when they went into the store.

I am sure that a couple of pairs of clean underwear where required after that one......

and as Dave said, it is several years old
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

It's almost comical how clean-cut the entry hole was.

Comment

Coming into that corner a little too hot. Glad he was ok
            Walking the line...all give some...some give all!

Comment

Reminds me of a scene from gone in 60seconds when the guy got punched through a wall from some kind of gas tank.
              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Wow... that's like a scene from Scooby Doo when he goes through a wall and you can see the silouette!! I about swallowed my gum!!

Comment

"Hey Bill, remember that time you plowed into that dry cleaning store" haha.

Glad he was ok, pretty sure he wont live that one down.
                  In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

Thats funny as hell but sad as hell too hahah.

What are you supposed to tell your ranking officer after that one...?

Guess he was trying to do some last minute christmas shopping?

"Der Schmerz ist vorübergehend, Stolz ist für immer"

Comment

When so many police were available to chase, why wouldn't one of them hold back to check on the officer who crashed?

Comment

Thresh hold breaking...

Or lack there of.

Comment

Originally posted by Unit453 View Post
                          Thresh hold breaking...

Or lack there of.
                          Yeah......I think that was 7-8-9-OHMY&^%$$^*&$*&$*&$*&$$$ CRASH braking there.......

Being that it IS a Ford though, it could have been brake fade too......I remember having to deploy the air brakes, and/or the Fred Flintstone brakes on more than a couple of occasions.....
                          The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
                            When so many police were available to chase, why wouldn't one of them hold back to check on the officer who crashed?
                            I was thinking the same thing.. The 1st unit slowed down so he might have been the only one who saw it.. hopefully he put it out on the radio.. the other units might have been too far behind to see it and had tunnel vision when making that right turn

Comment

I'm willing to bet that was an 06 or 07 CVPI. They had a problem where if you brake real hard the car diverts power from the steering to the brakes. In a nut shell it's like turning with no power steering until you let off the brakes. They fixed that in 2008.
                              Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4215 users online. 212 members and 4003 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X