Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikeymedic
    replied
    I don't find it racist...however, i think it just shows that people who still believe people are out to et them like Jackson and Sharpton are morons.

Leave a comment:

• Looker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dingbat View Post
    Go F yourself
    yeah.... I think thats why he didn't say he sat there for a good SIX minutes...

Leave a comment:

• TX_Loudmouth
    replied
    Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
    Well, duh, who the hell doesn't know that Jackson and Sharpton aren't race baiters? However, they are so insignificant an laughable that they aren't worth discussing. What's hilarious, however, is how white people consistently point to the obvious to justify their own bias when in fact there is no conceivable way to compare the two.

Racism is racism and should not be justified on either side. But to pretend that the impact is the same on both ends is to completely ignore history.
    I know that Jackson and Sharpton are racist, and I also know they are insignificant. I was simply pointing out the irony of a picture making fun of a racist being called racist. I am not justifying racism on either side. I am arguing that the things that are called racist nowadays (on this board) are not racism. Bias maybe, or predjudice, but not racism.

Originally posted by DACP View Post
    So are you saying I am a “moron”? And since I found the picture to be wrong, then I am a racist, because Jessie Jackson is racist? Am I to understand this to be correct?
    If that picture offended you, then yes I am saying you are a moron. You finding that something is racist, that is not racist, is racist or... I am confused. I don't know you, nor do I claim to, but for you to be offended about a picture poking fun at someone who is well known to bait based on race is ridiculous at best.

Leave a comment:

• The Fed
    replied
    "Racism: A History" Google it, Youtube it, whatever..... watch all 3 episodes of it and you all will see what racism really is. The type of S**t they dont teach you in school racism

Leave a comment:

• DACP
    replied
    Originally posted by TX_Loudmouth View Post
    I am sick and tired of morons ruining perfectly normal posts. Jesse Jackson is racist. Al Sharpton is racist. So is Andre967. If you don't like the truth, please feel free to GFY. The majority of members of this forum are not racist. The few members here who scream racism any time a caucasian mentions someone who is black, are racist. If you had ever seen actual, true racism in the real world you would realize how petty and stupid the few posters here are being.
    So are you saying I am a “moron”? And since I found the picture to be wrong, then I am a racist, because Jessie Jackson is racist? Am I to understand this to be correct?

Leave a comment:

• Ex Army MP
    replied
    Originally posted by TX_Loudmouth View Post
    I am sick and tired of morons ruining perfectly normal posts. Jesse Jackson is racist. Al Sharpton is racist. So is Andre967. If you don't like the truth, please feel free to GFY. The majority of members of this forum are not racist. The few members here who scream racism any time a caucasian mentions someone who is black, are racist. If you had ever seen actual, true racism in the real world you would realize how petty and stupid the few posters here are being.
    Well, duh, who the hell doesn't know that Jackson and Sharpton aren't race baiters? However, they are so insignificant an laughable that they aren't worth discussing. What's hilarious, however, is how white people consistently point to the obvious to justify their own bias when in fact there is no conceivable way to compare the two.

Racism is racism and should not be justified on either side. But to pretend that the impact is the same on both ends is to completely ignore history.

Leave a comment:

• az4code23
    replied
    I don't understand all the commotion, but I liked the thread.... But, oh well. However, I agree with the OP, we have to respect the opinions of others.
    Last edited by az4code23; 09-22-2009, 09:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TXLawdog77
    replied
    Dude!!!!!!!! I wanna play UNO!

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    Man, I thought you guys were playing UNO!...

Leave a comment:

• Dingbat
    replied
    Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
    I sat here for a good five minutes trying to figure out what the "GFY" meant in TX_Loudmouth's post meant.
    Go F yourself

Leave a comment:

• -Erik-
    replied
    I sat here for a good five minutes trying to figure out what the "GFY" meant in TX_Loudmouth's post meant.

Leave a comment:

• TXLawdog77
    replied
    wow....good on ya Loudmouth.

I happen to agree

Leave a comment:

• TX_Loudmouth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Futurelaw89
    replied
    Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
    It basically confirms what I have known for quite a while. That the majority of folks on here are racists.
    You still have my respect for serving our country but don't you ever call me a racist. Somebody with a higher education shouldn't be making such ignorant comments.

Here's the link to the picture so it wouldn't be associated with this forum:

Maybe I should have been more clear why I posted that image, it wasn't a spur the moment "race related" post. The only reason why I posted this picture was strictly out of humor because a new member Andre967 said the only reason why he failed his psychological testing into the sheriff's dept was because he was "Afro-American" (seriously, he said that) If you read this thread, you'll know what I'm talking about

Futurelaw89
    Last edited by Futurelaw89; 09-22-2009, 06:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dingbat
    replied
    Its funny, some of yall are taking this to serious. It is a joke and everyone knows that it really exist and people use it. That doesnt make someone racist for facing reality. If anything the picture is cracking a joke at something that really is ridicules in the first place. How many times have we read about someone accusing a police officer for doing something to them because they are xxx race and not because they were caught red handed in someone's house stealing there stuff.

If yall really want a picture that has Marriott to be offended by i can easily post one up for you.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3505 users online. 215 members and 3290 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X