300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_Loudmouth View Post
    I am sick and tired of morons ruining perfectly normal posts. Jesse Jackson is racist. Al Sharpton is racist. So is Andre967. If you don't like the truth, please feel free to GFY. The majority of members of this forum are not racist. The few members here who scream racism any time a caucasian mentions someone who is black, are racist. If you had ever seen actual, true racism in the real world you would realize how petty and stupid the few posters here are being.
    Well, duh, who the hell doesn't know that Jackson and Sharpton aren't race baiters? However, they are so insignificant an laughable that they aren't worth discussing. What's hilarious, however, is how white people consistently point to the obvious to justify their own bias when in fact there is no conceivable way to compare the two.

Racism is racism and should not be justified on either side. But to pretend that the impact is the same on both ends is to completely ignore history.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Loudmouth View Post
      I am sick and tired of morons ruining perfectly normal posts. Jesse Jackson is racist. Al Sharpton is racist. So is Andre967. If you don't like the truth, please feel free to GFY. The majority of members of this forum are not racist. The few members here who scream racism any time a caucasian mentions someone who is black, are racist. If you had ever seen actual, true racism in the real world you would realize how petty and stupid the few posters here are being.
      So are you saying I am a “moron”? And since I found the picture to be wrong, then I am a racist, because Jessie Jackson is racist? Am I to understand this to be correct?
      It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

"Racism: A History" Google it, Youtube it, whatever..... watch all 3 episodes of it and you all will see what racism really is. The type of S**t they dont teach you in school racism

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
          Well, duh, who the hell doesn't know that Jackson and Sharpton aren't race baiters? However, they are so insignificant an laughable that they aren't worth discussing. What's hilarious, however, is how white people consistently point to the obvious to justify their own bias when in fact there is no conceivable way to compare the two.

Racism is racism and should not be justified on either side. But to pretend that the impact is the same on both ends is to completely ignore history.
          I know that Jackson and Sharpton are racist, and I also know they are insignificant. I was simply pointing out the irony of a picture making fun of a racist being called racist. I am not justifying racism on either side. I am arguing that the things that are called racist nowadays (on this board) are not racism. Bias maybe, or predjudice, but not racism.

Originally posted by DACP View Post
          So are you saying I am a “moron”? And since I found the picture to be wrong, then I am a racist, because Jessie Jackson is racist? Am I to understand this to be correct?
          If that picture offended you, then yes I am saying you are a moron. You finding that something is racist, that is not racist, is racist or... I am confused. I don't know you, nor do I claim to, but for you to be offended about a picture poking fun at someone who is well known to bait based on race is ridiculous at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Dingbat View Post
            Go F yourself
            yeah.... I think thats why he didn't say he sat there for a good SIX minutes...

Comment

I don't find it racist...however, i think it just shows that people who still believe people are out to et them like Jackson and Sharpton are morons.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3394 users online. 196 members and 3198 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X