X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Card!...Apply Today!

Deleted out of respect for DACP

Futurelaw89
    Last edited by Futurelaw89; 09-22-2009, 05:32 PM.

I don't care if it offends anyone, it's hillarious

Comment

Too bad I don't meet the requirements. That thing could really come in handy.

Comment

Wow! What benefits come with that card?
        "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

It basically confirms what I have known for quite a while. That the majority of folks on here are racists.

Hard to believe that many of you are allowed to work in law enforcement. It's a shame because I used to like coming here and discussing law enforcement issues, i.e. search and seizure, Miranda and anything else relevant to arrest, charging and prosecution.

I may consider going elsewhere. Not that an open minded cat like myself was ever welcome here anyway.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

No need to PM
            Dude that is wrong, and I'm not talking in a funny way, I'm talking in a it is wrong way.
            It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Its funny, some of yall are taking this to serious. It is a joke and everyone knows that it really exist and people use it. That doesnt make someone racist for facing reality. If anything the picture is cracking a joke at something that really is ridicules in the first place. How many times have we read about someone accusing a police officer for doing something to them because they are xxx race and not because they were caught red handed in someone's house stealing there stuff.

If yall really want a picture that has Marriott to be offended by i can easily post one up for you.
              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
                It basically confirms what I have known for quite a while. That the majority of folks on here are racists.
                You still have my respect for serving our country but don't you ever call me a racist. Somebody with a higher education shouldn't be making such ignorant comments.

Here's the link to the picture so it wouldn't be associated with this forum:
                http://www.code4gold.com/images/racecard.jpg

Maybe I should have been more clear why I posted that image, it wasn't a spur the moment "race related" post. The only reason why I posted this picture was strictly out of humor because a new member Andre967 said the only reason why he failed his psychological testing into the sheriff's dept was because he was "Afro-American" (seriously, he said that) If you read this thread, you'll know what I'm talking about

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=130021

Futurelaw89
                Last edited by Futurelaw89; 09-22-2009, 05:53 PM.

Comment

I am sick and tired of morons ruining perfectly normal posts. Jesse Jackson is racist. Al Sharpton is racist. So is Andre967. If you don't like the truth, please feel free to GFY. The majority of members of this forum are not racist. The few members here who scream racism any time a caucasian mentions someone who is black, are racist. If you had ever seen actual, true racism in the real world you would realize how petty and stupid the few posters here are being.

Comment

wow....good on ya Loudmouth.

I happen to agree

The above comments reflect the personal and unofficial opinions of the poster; and in no way should be taken to indicate any opinion or policy of any government agency.

Comment

I sat here for a good five minutes trying to figure out what the "GFY" meant in TX_Loudmouth's post meant.
                      This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Originally posted by -Erik- View Post
                        I sat here for a good five minutes trying to figure out what the "GFY" meant in TX_Loudmouth's post meant.
                        Go F yourself
                        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Man, I thought you guys were playing UNO!...

sigpic

Comment

Dude!!!!!!!! I wanna play UNO!

The above comments reflect the personal and unofficial opinions of the poster; and in no way should be taken to indicate any opinion or policy of any government agency.

Comment

I don't understand all the commotion, but I liked the thread.... But, oh well. However, I agree with the OP, we have to respect the opinions of others.
                              Last edited by az4code23; 09-22-2009, 08:54 PM.
                              "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4483 users online. 271 members and 4212 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X