Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asullivan
    replied
    Umm''' Trig and I can't stand Popcorn smell.... Fer some strange reason it remindes us of burn'in hair, and Human flesh..... Sorry..

Tha Admiral

Leave a comment:

• mdrdep
    replied
    You didn't have all of the above......

I picked salt and butter, but just about anything but plain.

Leave a comment:

• tehJet
    replied
    it all depends on my mood! If it's got butter, then no salt. But, if it's just oil then a bit of salt. Also, cheesy is good, as is garlic salt. I didn't vote cuz I just love popcorn!!

Leave a comment:

• That Guy
    replied
    I'm afraid to answer as I'm sure my style of popcorn I'm sure dictates my political affiliation.....plain when at home, kettle at the theater.

Leave a comment:

• deputy x 2
    replied
    Movie house popcorn...xtra butter which really isn't butter.

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    With beer. Just like my cereal.

Leave a comment:

• Looker
    replied
    by the truckload was not an option???

Leave a comment:

• mikeymedic
    replied
    Salt and butter. I make mine on the stove in a pot with a little EVOO.

Note: yes I watch the Food Network and love Rachel Ray hence the EVOO...Also think Giada is smokin hot.

Leave a comment:

• fishAK
    replied
    Saltaholic here, so I get butter and then ask for extra salt. Sprinkle it on as I work my way down. Mmmm....sounds good. Might have to go get some.

(the theater here lets me just come buy popcorn if I want....lol....yes, I've done it before.)

Leave a comment:

• -Erik-
    replied
    Salt or Kettle cooked. Not a lot of salt though.

Leave a comment:

• FJDave
    replied
    I air-pop mine, then put the butter flavored oil on it and sprinkle nacho cheese powder on it. Sometimes I sprinkle the kettle corn stuff on it instead. But my favorite is movie theater popcorn with a TON of butter on it.

Leave a comment:

• Armitage
    replied
    I have to go with Caramel here! Back in the UK, it's actually a choice at all the movie theatres to have either "Sweet" or "Salty" popcorn - and I do really miss have the "sweet" option (which I think was basically a light sugary coating...not sweet tasting as the caramel though)

The US does have a lot more options for "Salty/Savory" popcorn though, which is nice!

Leave a comment:

• az4code23
    replied
    Originally posted by katseiye View Post
    Ooohh... that's going to leave mark
    It always does!

Leave a comment:

• katseiye
    replied
    Originally posted by az4code23 View Post
    I love lots of BUTTER and also that cheese you sprinkle on your popcorn. Also, I like sweet sweet kettle corn! Nothing like walking to the small smelling the kettle corn as you walk into the doors! :D
    Ooohh... that's going to leave mark

Leave a comment:

• az4code23
    replied
    I love lots of BUTTER and also that cheese you sprinkle on your popcorn. Also, I like sweet sweet kettle corn! Nothing like walking to the small smelling the kettle corn as you walk into the doors!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3356 users online. 143 members and 3213 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X