Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salt or Kettle cooked. Not a lot of salt though.
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Saltaholic here, so I get butter and then ask for extra salt. Sprinkle it on as I work my way down. Mmmm....sounds good. Might have to go get some.

(the theater here lets me just come buy popcorn if I want....lol....yes, I've done it before.)
      "All that is, ever
      Ever was, will be, ever
      Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Salt and butter. I make mine on the stove in a pot with a little EVOO.

Note: yes I watch the Food Network and love Rachel Ray hence the EVOO...Also think Giada is smokin hot.

Comment

by the truckload was not an option???

Comment

With beer. Just like my cereal.
            sigpic
            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Movie house popcorn...xtra butter which really isn't butter.
              This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I'm afraid to answer as I'm sure my style of popcorn I'm sure dictates my political affiliation.....plain when at home, kettle at the theater.
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

it all depends on my mood! If it's got butter, then no salt. But, if it's just oil then a bit of salt. Also, cheesy is good, as is garlic salt. I didn't vote cuz I just love popcorn!!

Comment

You didn't have all of the above......

I picked salt and butter, but just about anything but plain.
                    Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Umm''' Trig and I can't stand Popcorn smell.... Fer some strange reason it remindes us of burn'in hair, and Human flesh..... Sorry..

Tha Admiral
                      Originally posted by mookster
                      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                      Originally posted by CityCopDC
                      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4591 users online. 296 members and 4295 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X