Garlic salt
    3.80%
    Seasoned salt
    7.59%
    Old and cold (day old)
    3.80%
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Worked in a movie theater for two years...ended up hating it. BUT whenever I did eat it, i loved to have a side of nacho cheese to dip it in.

Futurelaw89

Comment

butter only, tons of it.
      Life is what you make of it

Comment

Tobasco, butter and salt, and i'll eat it the next day when it's cold.
        Thanks for the help !
        I try to find a Monkey.

Comment

Butter & salt....best part about going to the movies.

For some reason I've also recently taken to Target's snack bar popcorn & soda $1.50 special....mmmmmmmmm, good!
          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

orvilles, it's the best!
            It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
            Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

At the movies, salt and butter. Anywhere else though and it's probably cheese.

Comment

Plenty of fake movie theater butter and a little salt....tasty.

Comment

My spouse pops it and seasons w/ sea salt and nutritional yeast flakes...yummmmm !

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                    Plenty of fake movie theater butter
                    I swear that stuff is the secret ingredient in exlax.
                    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

I love lots of BUTTER and also that cheese you sprinkle on your popcorn. Also, I like sweet sweet kettle corn! Nothing like walking to the small smelling the kettle corn as you walk into the doors!
                      "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Originally posted by az4code23 View Post
                        I love lots of BUTTER and also that cheese you sprinkle on your popcorn. Also, I like sweet sweet kettle corn! Nothing like walking to the small smelling the kettle corn as you walk into the doors! :D
                        Ooohh... that's going to leave mark

Comment

Originally posted by katseiye View Post
                          Ooohh... that's going to leave mark
                          It always does!
                          "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

I have to go with Caramel here! Back in the UK, it's actually a choice at all the movie theatres to have either "Sweet" or "Salty" popcorn - and I do really miss have the "sweet" option (which I think was basically a light sugary coating...not sweet tasting as the caramel though)

The US does have a lot more options for "Salty/Savory" popcorn though, which is nice!

Comment

I air-pop mine, then put the butter flavored oil on it and sprinkle nacho cheese powder on it. Sometimes I sprinkle the kettle corn stuff on it instead. But my favorite is movie theater popcorn with a TON of butter on it.
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Smurfette
                              Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                              Originally posted by DAL
                              You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5105 users online. 304 members and 4801 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X