Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's snowing on me, right now.

Dudes & Dudettes -

Here I am, on patrol, and getting snowed on.

Meanwhile, I just hung-up on my kid who's in CA's Inland Empire in 100 deg. heat!

Sooooo, how's yer weather?
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Eastern Iowa

Cloudy high 60's with a chance of rain today (22 days dry here)

I remember the first time I saw snow in July.................was visiting Colorado Springs on vacation and of course there was snow on the Peak almost every morning...............then melted before noon.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

100+ I would love some snow

Comment

I'm excited about the fall, but no snow please. 64, breezy, and soggy leaves all over.

Comment

Raining like crazy here
          "I would rather live one day as a Lion, than a thousand years as a Sheep."

Comment

Miami Fort Lauderdale area, 89* with a chance of afternoon showers...

What's snow, anybody?...
            sigpic

Comment

EW, snow! Better you than me

It's beautiful here right now, 86*.... finally some sunshine after a week or so of constant rain. "Cold front" and more rain is coming in later this evening though. Supposed to go down to 68* apparently.
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
              and I'm not sure about the former.
              -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Yea....um.... I'm kind of jealous here in southern az.... It will be 100 again today, no clouds, no rain, no monsoon, no nothing but heat, heat and heat.... Well it'll cool off at the end of october and early november....
                "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Western NY = 74 and sunny!

Comment

Clear skies and a lovely 76 degrees here in Maryland Perfect!

Comment

It's been around 75 here for two straight weeks. One day of rain. Eastern NC this time of year is wonderful!! I haven't had my AC on in two weeks!!! woooohhhhhoooooo

You can have all that snow stuff, Keith!
                      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I'm sick of this Cali heat over here..

Comment

Originally posted by kckpd756 View Post
                          Raining like crazy here
                          ditto .... lol

I remember going to Estes Park, CO with my family on vacation back in the 90s....it was early Aug because school hadnt started yet...and it snowed while we were there....
                          'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

It's been nice in western WA. 77 today and 86 tomorrow (that's too hot but it won't last).

Comment

South Central Wisconsin: Mostly cloudy and 68 degrees.

I can't wait for the temperature to drop into the 40-50 degree range.
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4086 users online. 184 members and 3902 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X