Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologize RDEP typing on pain killers worse than texting while drinking. Have had LOTS of problems with TSA personnel going through security check points in county buildings. Wonder if they would think it "cute" to say some of they things some of them have stated while going through airport security, or jumping the line for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by RDEP View Post
      Silver Security badge...$25.00

Leather duty gear...$125.00

Some things money can buy, for everything else, there's the Sheriff's Office!
      I know for one thing, the other day I went to go buy a new leather 1 3/4 leather garrison belt form my uniform, and it set me back $20 stinkin dollars. - I had/have to buy all my own uniform for the sheriff's office, and it aint cheap! Reimbursments are only quarterly! It PMO that these people who impersonate police have so much money to throw around! If they get prosecuted the judge should donate their duty belts to the reserve/auxiliary! I try my best to stay out of the uniform store. The uniform store breaks me. And we only get reimbursed if we buy our uniforms and gear from the authorized uniform stores. So if I buy gear/uniform online, or in a catalog, no reimbursment! So, my point is, when impersonaters get prosecuted, they should donate their "duty-belts" to us!
      Last edited by az4code23; 09-25-2009, 11:29 AM.
      "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Finland uses national conscription. They train people and then kick them out-basically a trained reserve. He probably served six months to one year before being released back to civilian life.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
          Finland uses national conscription. They train people and then kick them out-basically a trained reserve. He probably served six months to one year before being released back to civilian life.
          Am I the only one here that thinks that this is a joke? I can't stand people that say "oh, I served in the military" when they ended up leaving during initial entry training. Get a life.
          Invisible Signature.......FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by RDEP View Post
            Am I the only one here that thinks that this is a joke? I can't stand people that say "oh, I served in the military" when they ended up leaving during initial entry training. Get a life.
            +2 I agree.
            "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2599 users online. 137 members and 2462 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X