300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mom!!!

I get a call from my mother last night, and she tells me she just got done talking to the police. I ask why? She stated someone followed her to her car when she left the christian book store (she got in and locked the doors). I asked what all was going on, and she said that a man started hitting on the window of her car yelling to her that she needed to roll the window down. She started yelling back at him that she would not roll the window down, needless to say he kept hitting the window and yelling at her to roll it down, she told him "you want me to roll it down" the guy kept yelling and then she rolled it down unleashing a whole can of OC spray on the guys face.

She said when it, hit him in the face that he fell to the ground where she emptied the can on him from her car window, while he was rolling around screaming on the concrete, she drove to the front of the store and ran inside and called 911, the local PD showed up and she stated arrested him and she gave them her statement.

She never said what he wanted besides just yelling and hitting her car window telling her to roll it down, she said he was nasty looking (prob a local crack head looking for an easy target)

I was just glad she was ok, but I told her she should have driven off and called 911 instead of sitting there arguing through the glass with this guy.

To bad i didnt work on the opposite side of the state, i would have love to roll up on a guy beating on my moms window.

Just thought I would share.

Now that's a mom who can take care of herself!

Glad she's okay!

Futurelaw89
    Last edited by Futurelaw89; 09-19-2009, 04:23 PM.

Comment

LOL, I like your MOM!

ps. Wasp spray is just as effective and cheaper!
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
        LOL, I like your MOM!

ps. Wasp spray is just as effective and cheaper!

LOL, she might as well been using wasp spray, she had some kind of cheap key chain spray stuff.

She is coming to visit next weekend so I am going to get her a new better can of OC probably some FOX or Freeze +P, thats what I arm my mamaw with and my fiance.

Comment

Good for your mom! But what did they arrest him for???

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
            what did they arrest him for???
            I have no idea???

I got the story from her just leaving the scene in tears, so im not 100%

Comment

Originally posted by DARE_SUPPORTER View Post

rolled it down unleashing a whole can of OC spray on the guys face.

She said when it, hit him in the face that he fell to the ground where she emptied the can on him from her car window, while he was rolling around screaming on the concrete,.
              LOL, she might as well been using wasp spray, she had some kind of cheap key chain spray stuff.

Sounds to me like it was effective.
              Way to go Mom
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Dude, your mom's awesome!
                "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Originally posted by az4code23 View Post
                  Dude, your mom's awesome!
                  She definately is Cool, she has always had a stand up attitude to herself, she has never let anyone try to run over her.

Comment

She definately is Cool, she has always had a stand up attitude to herself, she has never let anyone try to run over her.
                    That's a good thing. I bet you learned alot from her. It's always nice to hear stories that turned out to have a positive end result, especially when it comes to family
                    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Originally posted by az4code23 View Post
                      That's a good thing. I bet you learned alot from her. It's always nice to hear stories that turned out to have a positive end result, especially when it comes to family
                      a thing or two....lol

Comment

Booyah!!! way to go Mom!
                        It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                        Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Go MOM!!! You rock!!
                          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                          Not Yet Visited: 16
                          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

She is coming to visit next weekend so I am going to get her a new better can of OC probably some FOX or Freeze +P, thats what I arm my mamaw with and my fiance.
                            God i miss tenn. I wanna go back soon.

Your mom is awesome tho... be glad your mother doesn't have guns on her though haha, theres no telling what she would had done then haha.

"Der Schmerz ist vorübergehend, Stolz ist für immer"

Comment

Originally posted by Gotts56 View Post
                              be glad your mother doesn't have guns on her though haha, theres no telling what she would had done then haha.
                              I could only imagine, LOL probably wouldnt be good, I could hear her calling now, I got one on custody.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3551 users online. 132 members and 3419 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X